Chapter 24 ~ I Will Fight For You {Part 3}

Really long chapter today for you all! I read the comments to the last chapter and all of you wanted more, and since I haven't been updating a lot recently I decided to do a long chapter for you all!

Enjoy!~💙

(You can replay song if it ends before your done reading if you want)

Aaron's POV

We pull up to a quite large building.
Sylvanna pulls into on e of the many parking spots opened and she quickly turned off the car and ran to the building. I followed.

We both stopped in front of the entrance.

"Now, no matter what happens, let me do the talking. I know this place more than anyone. I know how to get through the guards." She smirks and starts to walk into the building.

I just nod and follow her.

As soon as we all in there is a desk with two people, cops, I should say. On of them looks up and speaks.

"Who are you? What is your business here?" He pulls up something in his computer, ready to type.

"None is your concern, I'm looking for the chief."

"Sorry can't let that happen. We don't know you. So tell us who you are or we will have to escort you and your friend out of here." He says, gesturing to me. At this point the other officer is looking our way.

Sylvanna gets mad and moves to her purse and fetches out a black wallet, and opens it in front of them.

"Officer Sylvanna, chiefs 2nd assistant, and head security officer."

The two officers look at each other at awe.

The one sighs "Fine, just a sec..." he reaches down to his desk phone and dials in some numbers. "Hello...? Chief? Yeah, front desk... Someone is here to see you..." he looks up at us mischievously. "Alright.."

He sets the phone down.

"Okay, ma'm you can follow me, but this guy has to stay here." He points at me.

"What?!" I protest.

"Sorry, but he has to come with me. He's MY assistant anyway..." Sylvanna crosses her arms.

He sighs again. "Fine...! But we will be watching both of you around our chief understand?!"

"Alright, alright! Just take us to him!" Sylvanna pushes him.

Alright... here we go...I'm coming for you Aphmau!

~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

"I'm Aphmau...."

She gaspes and holds her chest.

"Aphmau....?"

I slowly nod

"Oh my Irene!! It's a miracle! I knew you weren't dead! I knew it!"

"Dead...?" I question.

"When they injected me with that liquid, I saw one of the officers go over to where I put you... I thought they were going to hurt you..." she grabs on to the bars.

"That officer..? That was my mother... well, my adoptive mother...." I then remember, she must be worried sick about me! She might think I'm dead!!