Chapter 21 ~ Some Will End You

Here's a long chapter for you all! 1967 words to be exact! Enjoy!

It's been a month now, and everything has really fallen into place. Katelyn eventually forgave me for quitting the play auditions. Me and my friends have been talking a lot more. My mom has gotten better, she only fell twice since her first accident. And Aaron and I.. we have grown closer.

We've been going out a lot and he's been coming over a lot (my mom does not like that) and, well, everything is going great so far.

At least that's what I thought

~~~~~~~

Katelyn said the play was going to start after school. The class has been working on it for weeks now and they think they are ready.

I asked my mom and she said I could go see it!

I invited Aaron, he said he would come to!

I turns out Katelyn actually got the nurse part (The person who helps Juliet) like she always wanted. So I was exited to see her preform.

I saw Aaron talking with his friends. He looked over at me and smiled.
(My Irene he's good at that)

He finished up talking to his buddies and walked over to me and hugged me.

"So... how was your day?" He asked.

"Eh, it was boring. Like usual." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you can say that again." He chuckled.

"Do you excited to see the okay tonight?" I said adjusting the books in my arms.

"Yeah, as long as I get to see it with you, I'm all for it." He smiles.

I laughed. "Well you better pay attention to the play! Not just me! I know you, Aaron!"

"Well, it all depends on you!" He slightly pushes me on my arm.

I just roll my eyes

"Ha-ha, we'll see..." I giggled. Aaron looked at his phone.

"Well, I gotta go. Do you want me to pick you up?" He said

"Umm... I think my mom is coming so~ I don't think she would want you to do that." I laughed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Oh, then how are we going to sit next to each other during the play?"

"It'll be fine! I'll worry about that!"

"Hehe... Well then I'll see ya later." He gives me a peck on the lips and leaves.

I just sigh. And think about what happened over the year. Me being new at this school, not knowing anyone. Heck, even looking emo for all I care. Meeting new friends. Finding out about my past.... Meeting Aaron, changing his and my life. I wonder where I would be now if I didn't meet him...

Everything just seemed like it flew by...

Lilly's POV

"That's it!! I've had it with her!!"

"What's wrong Lilly?"
Ivy asked.