Chapter 25 ~ I Love You {Final Chapter}

Aphmau's POV

I was nervous and excited to go back to school today..

It's been 2 weeks since I left...

And Aaron's been helping me recover everyday!

I wonder what everyone would think....?

I was walking out the door when this strange feeling hit me...

I turn around facing my hoodie that was hanging up on the coat rack.

"Don't worry Mija... Everything will be fine..." My mother said. Walking me towards the car.

I smile. "Thanks mom!" I got used to calling her mom.. and since I've found my actual mother it kinda feels weird to say it but, I can't just stop calling Sylvanna "mom" I've always called her that, and it feels right.

We got in the car and drove towards the school.

"W-What if they don't like me?!" I panicked.

"Mija! All of them probably seen you in the news plenty of times! So I think they are expecting it!" She laughs.

"Okay.... Okay..." I breathe.

We arrive at the school, and it looks the same. (Was I really expecting anything different?)

I close the car door and wave bye to my mother.

"You've got this Mija! I believe in you! She says and drives off.

I smile and walk through the doors.

Everyone who was walking passed the doors stopped and stared.

I just take a deep breath and continue walking.

As I walk pass, everyone stops talking and stares.

Man, this is really awkward...

I go to my locker and exchange some stuff and close it.

As soon as I close it...

Lily stands on the other side.

REALLY?! Just my luck....

"Hello... Why.... I haven't seen you for awhile.... And look! You finally accepted yourself!" She laughed.

I can't let her take advantage...

Not again!

"Well... Thanks to you I freed the Meif'was! I let them live normal lives again!" She looks at me, confused.

"Yeah! Just look! I can walk around without a hoodie!" I say, spinning in a circle, showing off my ears and tail.

"Tsk.... Whatever! Just to let you know... Some people out there don't like Meif'was... And they will do anything to stop them from growing! You watch..." She scoffs.

"Ahem..." someone says behind her.

She turns around to see Aaron.

"Oh~ Aaron! Sorry... I was just congratulating Aphmau on her success of freeing the Meif'was!" She laughs nervously.

"Really? That's good! Because I could've sworn I heard something else..." He tilts his head.