Part 3

(Okay, so some weird stuff influenced by a couple fanfics I've read before. Thomas being a ahole. Some Jeffmads? Some Mullette? Some Lams?)

Thomas got up immediately, smiling dangerously, his cane swinging. A few girls looked at him and whispered, and Alex saw their faces go red. Alex had to admit, Thomas was relatively good-looking and is very smooth. He walked over to John. He was as tall as John when he was on the table, which was... very scary and unsettling.

"You wanna meet me at the debate table this afternoon?" He said. There was no anger in his voice and his voice was smooth and silky with a southern accent. His floofy hair was brushed perfectly. The smaller kid who was following him earlier stepped to Thomas's side.

John looked at the smaller kid. "Sup, James." The boy, James, nodded. John looked back at Alex. "Oh! You haven't met him yet. This is James Madison. I promise he's much more tolerable than Thomas." Thomas growled behind him.

James looked down, and Thomas glared at the group of friends. Thomas walked towards Lafayette for some reason that Alex didn't realize. Thomas spread his arms as if he was expecting a hug. When Thomas was sure that everyone was watching, he pinned Lafayette down just long enough to pull his hair tie out.

John gasped and Hercules pushed Thomas away from Lafayette forcefully. Lafayette looked so similar compared to Thomas that Alex almost confused which one was which. Thomas smirked. "You gun' tell your friends, Laf?" Thomas teased.

Lafayette looked at Thomas with a strong glare. "We're cousins." John fell off the table and rushed over to Lafayette.

"How!? You're French! He's southern! What!?" John was freaking out. Hercules just looked at the two, and Thomas smirked and stepped closer.

Lafayette looked at everyone. "I'm French! I promise! My family... just isn't all French. Some parts moved down to America and lived in the South!"(I don't like this part because this is not historically accurate and doesn't match up with the story, so I don't know what to say.) His English wasn't sketchy or bad.

"I thought you couldn't speak English!" Alex gasped. Lafayette gave him a sorry look that said I'll-explain-later. Thomas threw Lafayette's hair band back and he quickly fixed his hair, then turned around and punched Thomas in the jaw.

~Thomas's POV~

Thomas was thrown into a fit of rage immediately. I knew that that would have angered Lafayette, but he didn't think he'd actually punch me. I felt my jaw tenderly as pain shot threw me. James was immediately grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand away and swung my cane at someone, I wasn't focusing on who. Well, someone fell to the ground with a thud, and I pulled James and ran.

~Alex's POV~

"Alex!" John shrieked. God, was he always that cute? I felt his hand in mine. I was on the floor, and I couldn't remember anything but Thomas looking at Lafayette like he was going to kill him. Lafayette was looking at his fist, and I could somewhat see him shaking. Hercules was at his side. 

(Such shorter. Such salt. Such dangerous canes. This is shorter ;~;. Idc about voting, so I'd truly love it if you people commented little hilarious side notes like I know ya do ;) and if you follow me, I'll tell you when I'm updating! Word count: 568)