Part 12

(Lillian, Pillow, Katie, and Rosa(who appears later) are my friends ocs ;w;. Dirty minds dude. Dirty minds.)

~Lillian's POV because I promised her she'd be major~

I ducked behind Pillow, which didn't work that well considering she's shorter than me. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me as if taunting me silently; "you scareddddd?" I shook my head in response. There was a prank war in school, and I was in favor of not being pranked.

Which is kinda hard when all your school is buttheads.

I watched as Pillow burst out of the hiding place and raced towards a guy who was walking by. His eyes sparkled with excitement when he saw Pillow.

"Pillow! Just who I needed! I'm trying to prank Alex!" His French accent gave it away. It was just Lafayette, that one weird French dude. Who I'm friends with.

"LAFFFFFFFF DUDE HE'S YOUR FRIEND!" I protested. "Plus, he's like 100 times smarter than everyone. He'd get us back easily and we'll probably die!" Pillow snickered and Lafayette smirked.

"Well, if he kills me then, mon Dieu, his lover would probably break up with him!" Lafayette smiled triumphantly. I sigh and roll my eyes, but tell them to count me in.

So, me and Pillow watched Lafayette silently creep out of their dorm. "Mon Dieu, when he falls asleep he stays asleep." Lafayette laughed quietly and pulled us in. I hate being silent, and it hates me. However, Pillow crept through.

"And I thought you were kidding about being a stalker," I whisper to her, and she laughs a little and then gives me her scolding-be-quiet look.

Lafayette pulls out a pie and two horns that you make noise with ya know those annoying things. He hands us the horns and smiles wildly, running to Alex.

Me and Pillow somehow perfectly time the blowing and Alex jumps up, his face going right into the pie. Lafayette quickly pushes us out into the hallway, slamming the door quickly. He looks like he's literally dying of laughter.

"Mon Dieu, that was perfect! Thank you for your help, ladies, because that was great! Now we'd better run!" We run to the elevator and go to Starbucks even though it's closed because that's what people do, okay?

~Pillow's POV~

Laf literally looks dead and so I start laughing at him. He's right, that was perfect. And little did he know I recorded it and the camera was still there. I hear the elevator and put my hand over everyone's mouth.

"LAFAYETTE YOU MOTHERF-----!" I laugh and we start to run again. We barrel down the stairs while a pie-covered-faced Alex chases after us. He literally launched and tackles Laf and is like on his shoulders and it lasts like two seconds but it's really hilarious.

Lafayette falls to the ground and laughs, looking up at Alex innocently. Alex sighs and I see the anger drain from his eyes. "Don't tell John I tackled you. He may get jealous." Lafayette laughs.

"Don't turn into Thomas on me!" He refers to the afro-haired tall guy who flirts with literally everyone but Lafayette. "Ay, it's not my fault our minds are corrupt," Lafayette says to Alex's glare.

"WAIT YOUR DATING!?????" I scream, fangirling.

"Oh my gosh you two are kissing tomorrow and we're watching," Lillian says. Alex's eyebrow raised. "Just get a room when it gets serious."

"I want to watch the whole thing! Uhm... except for maybe the nak-" Laf cuts me off with loud laughter and Alex looks at me, probably concerned for my health or something.

~John's POV~

I, John Laurens, am amazing. For I am going to prank my lover with the help of my friend, Katie. Katie races up to me and I smile. "We're ready. I guess Laf and some friends like woke him up and pie-faced him, but he's back now. And so is Laf, so we can kill two birds with one stone~" Her voice sounds so innocent but our prank is so much so the opposite.

I get in a swimsuit and wear a shirt and pants over it. Yeah, Laf might be scarred for life too. This would be perfect. I tell Katie to commence the plan, and she salutes and races off.

~Katie's POV~

I bang on their door, exited as fudge. "ALEX YOUR BOYFRIEND IS BEING FLIRTED WITH!" I scream into the door and the door flies open and I launch into him, making him fall down on the floor. I hug him because it's Alex, who couldn't help but hug him?

Suddenly John bursts through and helps Alex up, but then bends him over backward and kissed him. John tries to flirt with him and he takes off the pants slowly, and Lafayette screams in horror and slams his face into the pillow, but ay, guess what, he's just getting ready to swim in the air because he's wearing a swimsuit.

"JOHN LAURENS WHY THE ABSOLUTE F--- WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" I then run up the Lafayette, who was screaming and throw a fake spider at him. He literally bolts and starts yelling in French, which I assume are curse words. Meanwhile, Alex looks disappointed.

I wonder why...

(Sorry XD yup so that happened. It's trash, I know. Comment, dearies! Word Count: 881)