Part 24

(this part is long and almost completely about my friends' ocs)

(~lets just say they walked away after that and so now we're in Rosa's POV~)

I sat down next to pillow in our old college (im making the school they were in college because). Today Lillian, Pillow, and I were going to help the art teacher with her students because she had the flu. The bell rang and ten kids rushed into the room, only three of them sitting down immediately. The bell rang and another five kids rushed in, but the original ten still stood.

"U-uhm, in your seats, children!" Lillian tried. A few of the kids scoffed and one even yelled "BOOO!" at her. Lillian put her hands on her hips.

"Now, now, Lillian, we can't kill these children." Pillow joked to her, and I nodded quickly in agreement. A few of the children looked frightened for a few moments.

"Angie's here! Angelica's gunna come to art!" A younger child yelled, and a girl probably our age walked in. She was tall with slightly curly black hair, and a shorter girl with sleek black hair walked in. A few kids added; "Eliza!"

A younger girl who had curly brown hair, wearing yellow burst in. "And Peggy!" She screamed.

Lillian looked back at Pillow and I. "Uh, hi! My name's Pillow, and that's Rosa and Lillian! The teacher put us in to help the children in her absence?" Pillow said, holding her hand out to Peggy, who shook her hand eagerly. I walked over to Eliza and shook her hand too, while Lillian talked to Angelica.

"So Eliza, if I may ask, why are you here? Could you help us?" I ask politely and quietly, compared to Pillow and Peggy yelling excitedly, and Angelica and Lillian making comments to them as they chatted loudly.

"Oh, yes! Of course! Usually we come in here to help the art teacher while her students are working on their painting project. So we monitor the paints and give them tips and that kind of stuff." Eliza said, smiling. They all seemed nice.

(*slep again!!! WHOO!*)

I smiled at Eliza and Angelica and Lillian walked towards a few students who were standing. "In your seats!" They said, sassily, at the same time.

A fox ran in, Telanie--that was the name Lillian gave her--and a few students jumped. "Sit down or else I'll have my fox tear ya up." Lillian said teasingly, and a few students "haha"ed sarcastically and sat down.

(idk what else to do with dis)

(so time to go to the past when the friends met and such)
(~Lillian's POV~)

I walked down the big halls of the college. I had only just started and was determined to find myself some friends. And foes too. Oh, don't forget about the foes. I held my math book and a book I was reading close to my chest and strutted confidently, until a tall kid wearing bright velvet with floofy hair crashed into me, catching me dramatically before I fell. My books splattered across the ground loudly. "You know you should watch where you're going." I said as he smiled slyly at me.

"Of course, dear. Thomas Jefferson, and it's absolutely lovely to meet you, miss...?" He introduced himself.

"Lillian. I don't tell people my last name." I said in response, not letting him grab my hand to kiss it. Ew.

"Miss Lillian. May I say you're hair looks lovely. And your outfit."

"Wish I could say the same to you, but the velvet is kinda eye-melting." I totally roasted him. He looked at me for a moment and then suddenly someone threw a cane to him. He banged it against the floor.