Part 26

(seababy)

(guys I'm slowly falling in love with the king oml you'll be back is so great)

(so Seabury's pov because idk what the king wold think in his pov)

I was grateful that we walked away from those people. I was almost certain that was Charles's brother.

Oh, Charles... I miss him. I wish that instead of the King's arm wrapped around my shoulders it was Charles's. What will he think when he sees me here with the King? O-oh, I mean Georgy.

I look at him again. He's probably the size of Thomas Jefferson and is that ever unsettling. And since I'm pretty short, it's scary too. He feels me staring and smiles warmly and excitedly and for a second I fall back madly in love with him. His smile is so... perfect. He's so perfect. Britain is perfect.

No, no, no, Seabury. Remember Charles? You belong with Charles. You belong in America.

No... you don't. The king is perfect! Oh, if only he knew how you felt. I feel myself blushing, and so I look away from the king as he walks along.

"Hello, ladies! The name's George. King George the third, to be exact! What's a group of you three doing out here on the wild streets of America?" He says, and I feel a stab of jealousy in the flirty voice he's using. He's never used it on me, which is probably because he doesn't love me.

"Hi! Uhm, you have a very strong accent, Mister King and it's kinda funny so excuse me while I lmao over here." I recognize them. The one who spoke was Pillow. One of then dipped their head respectfully. The one who was respectful didn't ever talk to me. And then there's Lillian, who raised an eyebrow.

Pillow walked away and started laughing, especially when Georgy started speaking again. "Whatever. I wanted to warn you about how dangerous it is here! And that it is much safer back in Britain, under my rule of course."

"Ayyyy, murica's pretty great right now, how bout you take your butt back to Britain while we stay here? Yeah, sounds fun. Byeeee!" Lillian said, and the three walked off.

"How rude..." The King muttered, and I instantly felt hate against the girls. (ohmygod and were back to hardcore shipping kingbury because of a fanfic)

"Your majesty, I know the two girls who spoke. The smaller one is Pillow, the other one Lillian." I said, and he gave me it's-just-georgy,-Sammy look. "Georgy, I meant."

"Sammy, wow, I can see why you struggled in America. This place is huge and full of snarky people! I'm a king, for goodness' sake!" Georgy said, sighing a little. "Hey, look! More people!"

"Oh no..." I whisper as Georgy saunters over to the 'Hamilsquad' and the 'Jefferson crew'. "You majesty! Why don't we try so-" But it was no use, Georgy waved my protest off and started talking to them. (guys MY Chromebooks space bar squeaked when I tap it uggggggggg)

"John, am I truly seeing Samuel Seabury again?" Alex asks, rubbing his tired eyes. John nods gravely.

"Merde. Are we going to start this fun game again?" Lafayette asks and Hercules shrugs.

"Madison, come on. We have better things to do." Thomas grabs Madison's hand and they walk away. Aaron Burr sat awkwardly on a nearby bench, sipping coffee from a small cup. Personally, I don't think there was any coffee in the cup.

(guys it won't let me spell check it keeps glitching ahrggggg ignore my spelling mistakes)

*leafs 2 fathers so no more writing ;~;*)))))

The 'Hamilsquad' laughs and walks off.

"Georgy, look. John Laurens is holding a party at an abandoned mall and anyone is welcome. We should go!" I said, excitedly reading a small poster plastered everywhere.

Georgy's eyes lit up and sparkled. "Yes, yes! It's tomorrow at two. Tomorrow at two! This'll be so much fun!" He hugged me but it ended quickly, and I felt myself blush slightly.

I'd have to confess my love to him eventually.

We walk back to a home that the king was staying in, and I wave goodbye to him until tomorrow as I walk to a small, abandoned home that I've stayed in for a while.

(hdjbqlde hi comments pls ;w; word count: 712)