Part 27

(haha dis is way too long. don't let the Hamilsquad drink for your own sake)

(guys guys guys I'm reading Jefferson and Hamilton and oml i love Thomas like he's is the opposite of reliable with the ladies like srsly he's such a bean XD)

(Madison beans pov)

"Why are we going to John's party?" I ask again, confused. Thomas sighs, because I haven't listened to his last three or more explanations.

"Because there's drinks and you need to seriously socialize. They don't hate you, because I know Alex likes your writing or else he wouldn't respect your help with those essays." He explained.

"Oh. Okay. The party's in five minutes, by the way." I say and Thomas rushes me into the car and we drive down to a huge mall. I saw Alex's car and Herc's, and we walked inside.

I could smell the awful amount of alcohol already. "Thomas, don't drink too much, okay?" I whisper to him, glancing at the bruises that those guys had given us. Thomas nodded and grabbed my hand for a moment before Alex sauntered over, with a drunk John hanging on him, whining about Thomas's hair or some crap.

"Thomas. Madison. Nice to see you two here. Uhm, the 'drunk peeps' as John had said sit over there and do truth and dare. John, dearest, why don't you go and sit there so everyone knows to go there." John nodded and walked over, almost falling twice.

"Are you planning on drinking, Thomas? You too, Madison?" Alex asks, smiling politely.

"Sure. Why not." Thomas shrugged and I shook my head quickly. I was never getting drunk again. Alex says a quick goodbye and walks over to Lafayette, who was taunting a drunk Hercules.

I see Thomas grab a few drinks, and Lafayette walks up to me. "Bonjour, Madison! I see we both have to deal with our intoxicated loves today. There's a seating area where Alex and I are sitting. Oh, look, more peo-Seabury? Huh, anyone is invited. Well, come on Madison, we have food and can watch them drinking fools answer questions and do dares." Lafayette grabs my arm lightly, and I pulled away softly, not wanting my sleaves to accidently roll up, and Lafayette accepted me pulling away quickly.

I sat down in a small folding chair next to Lafayette, and Seabury walks in and grabs a drink hesitantly, and King George grabs a few and drank them before walking over, already really drunk. Seabury drank too, but George had more.

"Okkkkkkaaaaaaaay peeps! I'm Jo Laurens in da place ta be! Soooo here's how it workzzz! If you as' a question, you has to answer it two, kay? And we ain't a pg o' g movie, laaaadies." John winked and Alex rolled his eyes and sighed.

I saw Thomas so drunk that he would answer everything if it was a game, and I took my chance. "Okay, uhm, what's something you can get upset about in your past?"

John sighed. "Chhhhhhesy questions first huhhhhh."

Thomas drunkenly giggled. "Idontknow, Maybee Eee Eee.... Ooo! My mom nah' carin' bout me." He laughed.

"Ooo! Me next! Havin' a dad dat loves what i wanna do, oo! Even better! Havin a dad that doesn't abuse meh!" He laughed and fell onto Thomas's shoulder.

"Not sewin pants!" Herc chimed in.

"You all comin back an' bein my lovers 'gain!" The King laughed.

"Havinnnnnnnng the person who i likelovemebackkkk!" Seabury said.

Oh wow. I look over to Alex who is stunned and silent, and Lafayette who is staring at Alex like me. I look at Thomas. His mother didn't appreciate him? How could she not? He's perfect, smart, handsome, hilarious, charming.