Part 9

(Lams, major adorableness Mullette. Shorter because next part is a good sized section on Seabury with Kingbury!)

~, let's not be in that POV shall we? Now let's be Alex~

I literally ran into Lafayette in our own dorm. "Oh my gosh, why can I not think? I'm sorry Laf, I just can't see anything but-u-um..." All I saw was John Lauren's face.

"MERDE!" Lafayette yells so suddenly I jump and hit my elbow on something hard. "I FORGOT TO MAKE JOHN PAY FOR MY DRINKSSSSSSS!" He's literally shouting. I shake my head and sigh, even though I found it hilarious. "I admitted that for nothingggggggggggg..."

"Actually, you got who you wanted."

"Yeah, but I also love my coffee."

I laugh. Lafayette goes and pouts and I guess he's daydreaming about Hercules and Coffee. I return to my dreams about the beautiful John Laurens.

I wasn't drunk. I wasn't sick. I wasn't anything. AND. I. KISSED. HIM. Oh my goodness, what is wrong with me. My face went red thinking about it.

"Ay, don't feel too bad, me and Herc kissed," Laf said, trying to be supportive.

"But Herc kissed you. I kissed him." I tried to tell him, but I didn't think he'd understand.

"John probably loves you."

"I've got to hope right no-" A loud banging on the door made me interrupt our conversation so I could open the door, and Herc ran in past me and picked up Lafayette bridal-style immediately. Lafayette's face was instantly red.

"HERCCCCCCCC PUT ME DOWNNNNNNNN!" He complained loudly.

John walked in and my world practically exploded when he leaned in to kiss me. My face is red as we kiss. It was quick but sweet and real. "I guess this means we're seriously dating!" John says, watching Hercules spin Lafayette around in his arms while Lafayette complained loudly.

"HERCULES MULLIGAN PLSSSSSS!"

"I won't drop you, love!"

"I DON'T LIKE CHEESY LOVE STUFF! PUT ME DOWNNNNNNN!"

"No, my sweet little french cinnamon roll~"

"HERCCCCCCCCCCCC!"

"Cupcake."

"NO HERCULES PLS JUST PUT ME DOWN I'M TIRED!"

Herc raised one eyebrow. "Babe."

"CASSE-TOI! PUT ME DOWN."

Herc tossed Lafayette up onto his bed like an Olympic champion and Lafayette landed with the grace of a sloth. Lafayette threw a pillow at Herc, and Herc pretended to die, but he did really slip and fall. Lafayette immediately hopped down and cradled his head like he was dying, stroking his short hair--until Lafayette took his headband thingy and raced back up to his bed. Herc felt his hair and put his hand on his chest dramatically and then closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

(I ship Mullette so much! Thank you for reading! Word count: A whopping 449)