Part 17

(Graduation...? No more College Au ness? Just Modern Day Au ness?)

(oki so I think that was college*. And I don't think anything else important happens then but eh I'm only in middle school so eh. Let's have them go to life after school)

~Lillian's POV~

"Pillow CMON WE'RE GONNA MISS GRADUATION FROM COLLEGE!!!!" I screamed, racing down to the platform and poking Lafayette hard in the shoulder. He turned around and hugged me immediately. "Lafffffff this isn't the end of our friendship," I said to him, and Pillow barreled into our hug and smushed us all together.

"I love you, mes amis!" Lafayette cried, hugging us once more before Washington went up on stage.

"My childre-STUDENTS. It was a pleasure to have you all as students. Except for maybe a few troublemakers." He glances at Thomas and Thomas smiles up at Washington, and it's truly friendly for once. "No, I love all of you." His eyes sparkled with pride. "So, today I will be calling up some extra talented students and ones that have made a drastic improvement. First, I would like to call up Lillian, Pillow, and Katie. These three girls entered the school late and yet kept up with their grades easily and made wonderful friends."

Pillow grabbed my arm and we walked up, and Katie joined us. "T-thank you!" I whispered to Washington. "THANKS!" Pillow yelled, and Katie just hugged Washington.

"No problem, girls. Now, as you know, an extremely talented student had moved here from the Caribbean, and he launched ahead of even my best students." I saw him look at Burr for a split second. "Alexander Hamilton." I looked down at the badge he gave Alex and looked at mine. His was shinier, dang it.

Alex hugged Washington. Washington looked like he was going to tear up with pride. Alex walked down and kissed John. "Now, the next student has dramatically improved. Thomas Jefferson went from a bully who let his ego get ahead of him to a careful, caring student. Thomas Jefferson, I thank you for improving your life and the lives of others." Thomas casually walked up and smiled at Madison, who was smiling back. (Jeffmads is so cute oml) Thomas grabbed Madison and raced back up.

"I wanna give my u-uhm medal thingy to James Madison for making my life worthwhile and worth caring about. A-Also, James Madison, would you like to marry me?" Thomas dropped to one knee and held out a tiny box.

Pillow awed and so did most of the crowd. I was surprised he sounded so nervous. Madison gasped and immediately hugged Thomas and they collapsed together. "Yes, Thomas, yes!" Madison said and Washington smiled at the two.

Thomas immediately helped Madison up and the two walked down and kissed. I gotta admit, it was kinda cute to watch some tall velvet ball of sassy poofy hair and a shy short man who always wore gray or blue turtleneck sweaters be in love.

"Some other top notch students are Aaron Burr, who is brilliant in all his classes, and... uhm... Samuel Seabury." A small kid with light brown hair and a black bow in his hair walked up with his hands behind his back, with Burr following.

"Hear ye, hear ye! My name is Samuel Seabury and I work under the King's rule! I present 'free thoughts on the proceedings of-'" He was cut off my Burr. Man, that's right, Seabury is the little British brat. He was smart, I'd admit that.

"I would like to give thanks to Mister Washington for making my education this great and worthwhile. My biggest thanks to Alexander as well, for he gave me competition and therefore I have wanted to work harder." Alex dipped his head, and Burr walked off, and a very angry Seabury followed.

"Okay then. You are certainly welcome, mister Burr. One last student group. One is from French, one is short, and the last one looks quite scary. That's right, it's Lafayette, John Laurens, and Hercules Mulligan. I would like to thank these three for helping each other and doing great in their classes still." I watched as Laf smiled and ran up, and kissed Herc immediately. John jumped up excitedly and hugged his friends.

(after that everyone just gets drinks and crap because I thINK THEY'RE OLD ENOUGH IDK)

(ahhhggggg I wanna ship Seabury with lee and georgyyyyyyyyy)

(ahggggggggggg omlllllllllllllllll)

(up above was my struggles I just had to write down XD Hope you enjoyed! Comment! Word Count: 745)