•||5||•

Shiro looked out the big window of the castle in the control room as they slowly descended into the Milky Way, then into their solar system, past all of their planets and stars and to earth. "Shiro," he turned around and looked at Allura. "Why aren't you in bed?"

"I should ask you the same thing Princess," he lightly chuckled. "I can't sleep. I'll get to meet Lances family so, it's a big step. They'll meet the meet who basically kidnapped their son." Shiro crossed his arms and let out a shaky sigh.

"I can't sleep either," Allura stood next to him. Pidge, Hunk, Keith and Coran were all asleep while Lance, he was trying to but couldn't help but think of home. "Do you think they won't like me?"

"Why would you say that?" Shiro laughed.

"Because I am connected to all the lions and basically guided the Blue Lion back to the castle. I lead you all away from your homes and families. I wouldn't be surprised if they hated me." Allura sighed and Shiro lightly bumped her shoulders.

"They'll love you, and all of us. You just need to give it time. Now, why don't you get some sleep." Allura yawned and nodded and went back to her room. Shiro sighed and went to his, slowly falling into a deep sleep.

Lance groaned as Shiro banged on his bedroom door. He took off his headphones and looked at Shiro who was dressed in his black Paladin uniform. "Lanc, get up and get dressed. Allura has another mission for us to go on. Just get to your hanger and we'll go from there." Shiro walked away and Lances door closed. Lance sighed and got into his blue Paladin uniform and walked to his hanger. He got there and everyone was surrounding his Lion.

"What're you guys doing in my hanger? I thought we all had lions." Lance yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes but our mission includes water so we need your lion to swim through it." Allura smiled. Lance groaned and Blues mouth opened. They all walked into his Lion and Lance got them out onto the planet. Lance stopped and looked around on his Lion.

"Wait," he pursed his lips. "I know this place." He flew his lion around and found a small farm. He held his hand over his mouth and looked at the farm. A woman outside putting clothes up on a clothing line with two children running around, one boy on the stairs listening to music and one girl on her phone. Two old people on the porch looking at the boy and girl on the stairs with people you couldn't see inside. Lance landed and Keith looked at him.

"Lance, what're you doing?" They all ran after him, smirks on their faces as they ran outside. The woman and two children looked up at the blue lion as its jaw opened. "Lance!" Keith yelled as Lance ran out onto the field. He looked at the woman. His eyes boiled with tears. His heart raced as he took his helmet off.

"Mom?" His voice cracked as he looked at her.