•||36||•

||•Two Days Later•||

Lance rested his head on Keith's shoulder, his eyes burning when he blinked as they stared at the fire pit. Keith wouldn't let go of his hand and the two were inseparable. The funerals were this morning, a small get together at the house after. Keith knew this was the wrong time to say this, but with everything going on he knew Lance could use a little blush on his cheek. "Happy one year." He held up their hands to his lips and gently kissed Lances knuckles. Blush crept onto Lances cheeks.

"Thanks Keith," Lance sighed and looked at the minefield of family and friends around them. Lances eyes stopped on a group of three. Two girls, one boy. The boy with tan skin, lighter then Lances, black hair and green eyes. One girl with blue eyes, pale skin, freckles brushed on her nose and brown hair. The last girl with natural blonde hair, light mocha like skin and nearly black eyes. They met his eyes and started to walk over. "Shit." Lance mumbled as he lifted his head off of Keith's shoulder.

"What?" His eyes landed on the three walking to them. Shiro, Pidge and Hunk walked from the other side to them. Shiro stuffed his hands into his pockets, Pidge into hers and Hunk crossed his arms. She was going to wear a dress, but saw a suit would be better with her hair. Keith looked at Lance as the three made their way to Lance. "Lance what?" He ignored the question and let go of Keith's hand and walked over to them. The four Paladins followed, the Princess and Coran following after them.

"Lance," the male hugged him. "We're sorry for your loss."

"It's fine Chase," Lance hugged the blue eyed girl. "Kat."

"Lance." She let go, wiping her pink eyes as he hugged the other girl.

"Lance we knew you were close to your grandma so we thought we would stop by." She spoke softly as he bent down to hug her.

"It was needed Amy," Lance stood up straight and wiped his eyes free from tears. "What have you been up to?" He asked.

"Well we all still go to the same high school," Chase laughed. "You remember your ex Zoey right?" Lance nodded. "Well she's here."

"What?" Lance didn't think she would. His grandmother hated her. Keith walked up to him and looked up at Lance, clearing his throat. Lance glanced at him then his old friends. "Why on earth would Zoey be here?"

"She wanted to pay her respects L," Kat rolled her eyes. "And I heard she wanted to get together with you."

"Me too," Amy nodded in agreement, her lip ring shinning as she licked her lips. "And like, everyone wants to know where you've been for two years, not calling your family and especially not your three best friends!"

"Does that garrison place like, not have wifi?" Chase asked. "Or a phone?" Kat looked at Keith who was glaring up at Lance.

"Hey cutie," Kat winked at Keith and sashed over to him. "I'm Kat. Who might you be?"

"Keith." He stated moving closer to Lance.

"How do you know Lance?" Lance looked down at Keith and saw how uncomfortable he was, and how he never even introduced him or his team to his old friends. Key word;old.

"Oh! Kat, Amy, Chase I would like you to meet Keith," he held the smaller boys hand. "My boyfriend." Amy blinked before bursting out laughing, Kat boiling over as well and Chase handing both girls a five.

"I fucking knew you were gay!" Amy laughed, the word 'gay' silenced by her laughter. both boys blushed while Pidge hunched over laughing as well. Lance dragged all his friends inside the house that was empty. No one but people who needed time to cry or talk privately were allowed in.