•||8||•

Lance smiled as he walked into his house, his normal clothes on and his friends behind him. He hugged his aunts and uncles and smiled at his siblings. "Lance," he looked at Hunter. "I may have used your room while you were in space."

"What!" He ran up the stairs to the attic and the rest followed. He ran in and found everything how he left it. A messy bed, pictures and posters all over the walls, a guitar in the corner and his clothes everywhere. He heard Hunters laughs and ran after him to kill him. They all looked around his room.

"Lance is not a neat person." Hunk held his hand over his nose as he picked up a moldy plate.

"You should know. You shared a room with him at the garrison." Pidge sat on his bed and quickly got up on feeling something move.

"How can someone be this unsanitary?" Allura stood at the door with Coran. "It's extremely repulsing." She slightly gaged.

"Hey guys," Lance walked in between the the two and stood in the middle of his room. "Let me give ya the tour! In that corner we have a pile of clothes I don't put into my closet. A chair is under that pile," Lance smiled. "In that corner is my closet and music stuff-"

"I didn't know you played guitar." Keith looked at him.

"Only my friends and family know," Lance glared at him. "In that corner is food corner and basically all of my dishes go there and that's the place. Oh yeah and then my bed," he sat down and felt something squirm under the sheets. He snaked his arm under the blanket and picked up the rust colored ferret. "Cory! I found Luzon!" Cory ran into his room, grabbed the ferret and ran out.

"You're family sure is, something." Shiro coughed on something.

"Yeah we're a mess but a good mess," Lance smiled. "I missed it so much!" He smiled bigger on hearing yelling outside. He looked out the giant window at his Father and his uncle Jeff arguing and the family gathering around them. "Yes! I got here just in time!" Lance ran past the team and down to the group. The team followed.

"Lance! What's happening!" Coran yelled.

"It's the fight!" Lance yelled back. "My uncles and my dad fight all the time and on rare occasions they actually fight! This ought to be a treat you guys won't forget!" Lance smiled and ran to an empty space and watched. Shiro put Pidge on his shoulders and they watched with the rest.

||•Three Hours Later•||

Keith sat outside on a log as Lance and his family spoke. Shiro was speaking with Hunter and Laura, Hunk was at the grill with Lances uncles, aunts and his parents and Pidge was with Coran and Allura who were speaking to the younger children who wanted to go into the castle. Keith let out a sigh and lowered his head. "Excuse me," he looked up and saw Lances grandparents. "I'm Lances Grammy, Mia. Who might you be?" She sat down next to him by the fire on the log.

"I'm Keith." He answered. Mia nodded and looked at Lance as he was floating in the small lake in their yard.

"Lance is a special boy," Keith scoffed. "He may seem like a rough and flirtatious boy now, but once you put him in line or get used to him, he becomes the only person you want to be around."

"He's just annoying." Keith mumbled.

"Look at Lance now," Keith sighed and looked at Lance in the water. "Right now, he's home and free. He has nothing to worry about because all the people he cares about are alive and safe," Lance sat up in the water and looked around. He smiled at all of his friends interacting with his family. He started to panic the locked eyes with Keith, then went back into the water. "That split second of panic right there, that was for you."

"Why for me, he hates me." Keith crossed his arms.

"Deep down, Keith, Lance loves all of his enemies. Now, why don't you go get something to eat." They stood up and walked to the grill where Hunk was serving everyone.