•||29||•

Lance walked into his room and found Keith curled up in a ball on the bed. He had the bowl in his hand. He sat on the floor by his bed and rested his head on the mattress and met Keith's eyes. "What's wrong Red?"

"I can't eat with all of them staring at me," Keith pursed his lips and looked at Lances hair. "Your hair," he ran his hand through it. "It's longer."

"Well, you were gone for a month. I was gonna cut it this afternoon when we get to the space mall," Lance chuckled and brought the bowl up onto the bed. "Now you eat in here while I go talk to the others, okay?" Keith nodded as Lance left his room and walked into the sitting area. He found them all talking an laughing. "I know that Keith isn't the same but can you please not stare at him? He gets scared."

They all looked at Lance. "Lance, this is big dude. Keith has never gone this Gulra and this is like the second time he tried to run-"

"Run? Run from what?" Lances heart sped up and cut off Hunk.

"Keith tried to run the night I said he was out of his room. He was in an escape pod." Shiro sighed and Lance pursed his lips, he nibbled on his bottom one as Shiro stood up and walked to him.

"W-Why didn't you tell me?"

"I knew you would get upset," Shiro sighed and looked down at Lance. "We're going to be at the so called 'space mall' in a few minutes. Please be ready and not in, that." He motioned to Lances whole body and he saw he was wearing a stained shirt and sweatpants. The rest walked past him. Lance bit his lip and walked into his room and grabbed his clothes.

He walked out, found a bathroom and got dressed in there. The ship landed and they all walked out. Keith wouldn't let go of Lances hand as they walked through the mall. He kept his head down and felt the others eyes on him. They got to what looked like a barber shop and Lance walked in, dragging Keith with him. Lance got his hair cut and Keith laughed at the stupid flower crown they gave him as a parting gift they gave everyone. "Why don't you ask for one mullet?"

"Because I don't need a flower crown," but Lance had already asked for a second one by the time Keith finished his statement. Lance placed it on his head and smiled at Keith. "I hate you."

"Love you too." Lance smiled at him.

Shiro pinched the bridge of his nose as Pidge and Hunk begged for him to give them permission to by a game and a few other things. "For the last time I don't care. I'm not your father!"

"Please Shiro!" They begged again.

"Fine get it," they smiled and ran into the shop and bought the game. He sighed at how childish his team was. Lance and Keith ran up to him and Lance placed his flower crown in Shiros head. "What did you put on me?"

"A flower crown," Lance smiled big. "Can me and Keith get piercings?"

"What-"

"Shiro! Can I go by some kitchen supplies?" Hunk asked and Shiro groaned.

"Fine whatever," he faced Keith and Lance who were gone. "Oh no," he quickly ran in the direction they came from and looked everywhere for the two. He found them leaving a shop, Lance with a pleased smile on his face and Keith with a half smirk. He grabbed them by the shoulders and they looked up at Shiro. "What did you two do?"

"You said we could get piercings." Lance shrugged. Lance had small piercings on each ear while Keith had three hoops on one ear with a piercing in his lobe while on his other ear he had double piercings and three hoops on the top of his ear.

"I said yes to Hunk getting kitchen things! Not you two getting piercings!" Shiro raised his voice, his temples throbbing and a vein on his forehead popping out. "Take them out right now!"

"We can't," Keith crossed his arms. "Once they put them in they put in this other thing that doesn't let us take them out until the hole is set." Shiro was going to explode.