•||35||•

Lance crept into his grandparents room, Keith by his side on the next morning after the whole tattoo ordeal. Lance got on his grandmothers side and slowly shook her. "Grammy, Grammy it's time to wake up," Keith slowly dimmed the lights up, seeing as they didn't even make the small snores, Lance described them as having. He looked at his grandfather, his eyes closed and his hand loosely around Mia's. She had small tears in her eyes as she looked at Lance, his family crowding by the door. "Grammy?" Tears trickled down his cheeks. He was always so close to her.

"Lance," she coughed. "My time is up. Your grandpappy left last night," cries broke out in the crowd. Keith held his arm around Lance as the tears ran faster. "I wish I could have seen you once more. Seen your wedding, great grand babies," she coughed again. "But at least I get to see you be with someone who makes you happy." Her oxygen mask fogging up.

"Grammy no." Lance cried as she cupped his cheek carefully.

"Lance, I want you to live a full life," her voice was going. "Keith," he looked up at her, his eyes stinging with tears. Lance wouldn't stop crying about his grandparents last night, making him cry, which made his eyes sting when he cried. "I want you to take care of him," she shakily reached beside her neck and pulled off her necklace then her spouses, handing it to the boys slowly. "These have been in our family since day one. I want you two to wear them and every time you look at them, think of everything you love about each other." Both were missing all their jewels, but one was in the shape of a sun and one the moon.

"Grammy no. You're not-"

"Lance, I don't want to be here without him," she let go of his cheek, tears sliding down them. "Goodbye Lance." She rested her hand on his husbands as her oxygen tank ran out.

"Grammy? Grammy!" Lance cried as she dozed off into a forever slumber. "No! Grandma! Mia!" He shrieked. Keith tried to wrap his arms around Lance while he frantically shook the two awake who would never wake up.

"Lance," Keiths voice was soft but Lance continued to scream. "Lance!" His voice boomed. Lance turned to him, tears streaking down his cheeks. "They're gone." Keith's voice shook. Lance collapsed in his arms and cried hard into his chest. Keith did the same. Even if he didn't know her that well, he felt like he knew Mia forever. Keith led Lance out of the room where Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, Coran and Allura engulfed the boys in a hug, them all letting it out as the family carried them outside to the morgues car.

Night. No sleep. Red eyes.

Lance had his head resting on Keith's chest as he stared blankly out the window at the burning out fire outside. Everyone knew they were gone. It was on the news for a small bit, seeing as this was a small town. One of the first settlers blah, blah, blah;It was on his mothers side. Keith's breathing was even, setting a nice pattern for Lance to fall asleep to even though he wasn't going to sleep. "Keith," he hummed. Lance sat up and looked at him, the whites of his eyes pink with the skin around his eyes pink or red leading down to his cheekbones. He lied back down and listened to his steady heartbeat. "Have you gone to a funeral?" They were having it in a few days.

"Yes." His voice just as weak as their hearts.

"Is it okay to cry at one?"

"Yes."

Silence. "When I cry, will you help me?" Lances voice broke.

"That's why I'm here," Keith lied down and Lance adjusted and Keith, being the bigger spoon in the relationship, wrapped his arms around Lance. "To help and love you."

"What would happen if I...feel in?" Lance asked.

"I'm not letting you die. Not on my watch." They held each other until sun rouse over the lake and leaked into the room, everyone still mourning the loss of the two wises people in the Galaxy.