•||24||•

Keith came running into the ship, trying to find Lance. He attacked anyone that came after him and quickly hid around a corner. "Shiro I'm in," he looked around and heard moaning and groaning coming from all the rooms in the hall. "And I think more then Lance is here."

"Well we need to save them. I'll send Pidge and Hunk in. If things get hairy I'll come in with the black lion." Shiro said and Keith nodded and opened cells. He knew where the escape pods were. He opened one and looked at the spot of blood on the floor.

"Are you the Keith?" Gobla asked.

"Yes, I am. Come with me and I'll get you to an escape pod." He held out his hand, hoping that blood wasn't Lances.

"Are you looking for the Lance?"

"Yes. Do you know where I could find him?"

"Yes. The ones that took all of us just took him. He most likely would be down the hall in a surgery room," Keith cringed at the word. "And he is greatly injured. He created the stain you see before you. We kept him awake by talking. He said he didn't want to scare you and Champion."

"Well champion is outside guiding me through this. He said he'd come in as a last resort. Now let's get you guys to an escape pod so I can find Lance," they rushed out of the cell and into a pod. Keith ran down the hall, freeing prisoners and fighting guards. He got to the surgery rooms and found Lance strapped to a bed. "Lance!" He weakly looked up, his eyes heavy and sweat dripping down him.

"Keith you're here," his voice lucid. Keith un strapped him from the bed and helped him stand. "Why are you in my room?"

"Lance this isn't your room, you've been inducted by aliens. I'm getting you out of here." He looked at Lances side and felt like he was going to puke. They ran down the hall and got to the Blue Lion. The Red Lion was safely in the ship. Blue opened up and Lance sat in his chair. He got to the ship and Lance looked up at Keith as the Blue Lion opened up and let the others in.

"Keith," Lance glanced at him and Keith looked at him as he helped him down the steep decline. "I love you." Lance gave out and fell the ground. Keith quickly picked him up and ran to a cryogenic pod and put Lance in.

||•One Day Later•||

Keith wouldn't move away from Lance. Lance twitched every once and a while or grunted as he healed. Keith plays with the purple fur growing on his arm to keep him distracted. "Keith," he looked up and saw Allura. "Why don't you get in the pod for a few ticks to get rid of that."

"O-Okay." Keith slowly stud up and walked to the pod next to Lance. He got in and Allura let him in. He stayed in for a few minutes then got out with his arm fine.

Keith looked up at Lance as he was almost ready. Pidge and Hunk walked into the room and so did Shiro and Coran. Everyone looked at Lance as he twitched again, his brows furrowed as he grunted again. Keith couldn't help but cringe and winced at every grunt and twitch. Lance was hurt. His Lance. The pod opened and Keith quickly caught Lance before he face planted. Lance looked up at Keith and his emotions took over, his lips pressing against Keith's and Keith returning the embrace.