Chapter 1

Dylan’s POV

“Dylan turn your alarm off, please!” my mom shouted. I wiped my eyes and groaned in exhaustion. As I flopped over to hit the snooze I heard a little chuckle. “Tanner, get out NOW.” I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed and crouched down to get a look at my annoying brother, “Hello,” Tanner whispered from under my bed in his demonic voice. “Get... Out... Now,” I said agitated. He held up my phone and a snarl formed onto his face. He was half way out the door and I took off running. He reached the balcony and dangled my phone, it buzzed, "Oh who could it be?" he taunted. "Oh Andrea, she says she's here, why don't we go greet her," he smirked. We walked downstairs and right as he reached the bottom I tackled him to the floor and retrieved my phone which I slipped into my pocket and went to answer the door. I greeted Andrea, "Hey, sorry it took a while I had to deal with him," she looked over my shoulder to see Tanner sitting on the floor. We jogged upstairs, when we reached my room I snatched my suitcase and we headed back down to the front hall. "Oh my god oh my god aren't you so excited for MAGCON?!" Andrea squealed. "Ehh come on Andrea you know I'm not obsessive," my mom entered the room, "Girls, Harold's out in the car he can take you to the airport, remember Aunt Lisa will meet you at the airport when you land in D.C, she will get you to your hotel." "Okay mom, love you see you soon!" The ride to the airport was full of music and Andrea fangirling. Oh by the way the plane wasn't any different. Once we landed we were immediately greeted by my Aunt who was a little over excited to see me, "Dyl, baby girl oh my Lord I haven't seen you since you were 12, now you're 15 oh my!" Yeah my aunts a little whack, "Hey Aunt Lisa how are you?" I only ask her questions just to satisfy her, because trust me once you start a conversation with my aunt it never ends. Before I knew it we were in her little red Volvo and her mouth was still rambling on about her love life, which I didn't care about one bit. I was sure my ears were bleeding but I guess not. I wish I were at MAGCON more than anything, oh God I can't believe I just said that. I felt Andrea nudge me, I turned my head to see her staring out the window at the hotel, it was huge. It felt like I was back in New York City, even though I was far from home. Aunt Lisa finally parked the car and we started for the hotel. Once inside Aunt Lisa got us our room keys and we said our goodbyes. We raced for the elevator and rode up to floor six where we then went and found our room. We flopped down onto the beds and Andrea said, "I cannot believe we are going to meet the boys tomorrow." I smiled, "Yeah I have to admit I am a little excited." I walked over to my suitcase and snatched my Nike sweats and one of my cross country shirts. After I changed I suggested we go to the lobby and grab a snack from the vending machine since the flight left me beyond hungry. We grabbed the keys and some money and left the room. "This hotel is huge," I exclaimed as we walked down the hallway, Andrea shook her head in agreement. We heard some voices around the corner and Andrea immediately assumed it was the boys, "Oh my gosh what if that's the boys ahh," I rolled my eyes and smiled. We turned the corner and before I knew it a football struck my head and everything went black.

When I opened my eyes there was a boy peering over me, and I immediately jerked my head up just to be followed by bumping heads with him. "Oh my God are you okay?" The boy, was Matt Espinosa.