Chapter 20

Taylor's POV

When Shawn hit the floor I heard a gasp and whirled around to see Kamryn was lying on the bed. "Looks like the slut's still around." She rolled her eyes and ran over to Shawn making sure he was okay. There was a knock at the door, when I opened it Andrea was standing there, "Listen don't get mad." She plowed through and when she saw Shawn laying unconscious she shrugged it off and made her way over to where Kamryn was kneeling down to, "Kamryn, oh my gosh are you okay?" All I saw was Andrea snicker, and before Kamryn could say a word she punched her and left the room without another word.

Dylan's POV

I was about to go to sleep when their was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened the door to see Taylor, Matt, and Andrea. "Guys what's go-" Andrea pushed past me and the rest followed. "Guys tell me what's going on?" Before I could ask again Taylor answered, "Matt and I snuck over to Shawn's room, I knocked him out, Andrea showed up and punched Kamryn in the face." I frowned, I thought they were better than this, "Guys you cannot solve all your issues by starting a fight." Matt looked down, "I am sorry that we decided to do this, but we also came to tell you Bart called a meeting in the back room at 9... it's 8:57." What how didn't I hear about this, "Shit guys, come on!" We raced down the stairs and through the lobby. When we reached the back room all the boys were already there."Sit down," dammit Bart is definitely pissed. We all sat down on the floor with the rest of the guys and Bart started to talk, "I heard a few of you guys have been extremely reckless lately, I do not appreciate you beating each other up." I didn't know how we were supposed to react, "Would someone please like to tell me where Shawn is?" Oh shit... Taylor spoke up, "Unconscious in his room," Taylor and Matt started to explain everything with Andrea and I speaking on our behalf at times. Bart gave out punishments and sent us back to bed. Taylor, Matt, Andrea, and I are not aloud to go to MAGCON tomorrow and Shawn is suspended from our next stop. When the elevator stopped at our floor Andrea stomped off to our room and I walked down the hallway with Taylor and Matt. Once Taylor was in his room Matt and I kept lapping the halls talking. "So how is it living with Taylor?" I shrugged, "It''s going to be hard at first, but I think it will be okay." He took my hand and led me back to my room. "I am sorry for this boring night," I chuckled, "It wasn't boring Matt." He stroked my cheek and leaned in for a kiss, which I accepted. 

---------------------------

i have been way too busy tonight, so i just whipped this together, ill post more tonight!!! also thank you soooo soooo much for 1.7k !!!!:** also, my birthday is tomorrow:D