Chapter 32

Dylan's POV

This can’t be happening, before I could respond to Taylor I saw someone walk down the hall out of the corner of my eye… it was Matt. He walked over to us without a word, he looked hurt. “Matt are you okay?” he shook his head, “After overhearing someone who’s like a brother to me tell my girlfriend he loves her, no.” I swallowed hard and Taylor spoke, “Matt…” Matt snapped, “I see the way you look at him, don’t tell me you don’t have the slightest feelings for Taylor. I knew this was going to happen, after he took you in and all.” I felt a lump rise in my throat but I spoke through it, “Matt please,” he held his hand up, “Don’t deny it, once I saw you kissed… I was so hurt okay. Scratch that dammit, I was broken; why can’t you see that I love you Dylan?” I let a single tear stream down my face, “Matt I do see it.” I could see how serious his face had become, “You don’t okay, you don’t see it. I hate saying this to you, but chose… me or him?” I staggered backward in awe of what Matt just asked me. There was silence between the three of us but I finally answered, “Neither,” both boys looked extremely confused. Taylor spoke, “What?” I ignored his question, still facing Matt, “I chose neither because you can’t see it Matt. You are judging off of my mistakes, I don’t have feelings for Taylor okay, the only person I’ve ever had feelings for in this whole shitty group of boys was you… but obviously you don’t feel the same.” 

----------------------------------------

so i know this is really shitty of me to make this soo short... but i had to. Dont worry i am updating later so stay tuned. btw dont forget to check out my Taylor Caniff fanfic!!!  VOTE AND COMMENT OPINIONS!! BTW IM SO SO CLOSE TO 4K TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDSSSSS..<333