Chapter 3

Dylan's POV

When the elevator reached the lobby we were immediately swarmed by tons of eager fans, I looked up at Matt who was smiling down at me, "And you said I'm not famous...hmm." I rolled my eyes and we continued walking through the lobby when Matt decided to stop and take pictures with his fans. I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do while he was doing all this so I just stood their awkwardly. "Oh my God are you Matt Espinosa's girlfriend?!" I heard one of the crazy girls squeal. I whirled around and was instantly surrounded by Matt's fans who all kept shouting out different things to me, "Oh my gosh she's so pretty!" "Wow Matt picked a good one." I quickly answered them, "Me? Matt's girlfriend? Hah not a chance." They all gave me weird look, but I shrugged and walked back to Matt. "They think I'm your girlfriend," I laughed, "Well, I think if they see someone like me with a stunning girl like you they will always assume we are dating." A look of shock spread across my face, he called me stunning. I blushed, "Thanks Matt, but that still isn't making my take on you any different." We finally got through the rest of the crowd and walked across the street into the pizza shop.

Matt's POV

Once we were seated Dylan started looking over the menu, but the only thing I could possibly think about was the fact that when I called her stunning she hardly flinched, I didn't say it just to get a reaction, I actually meant it. We both decided on a shrimp scampi and once it arrived I could tell by the look on her face that she knew it was going to be amazing.

Dylan's POV

When the pizza was brought to our table I was sure someone had just delivered me a wad of cash because the pizza looked amazing. I looked up at Matt, "So let's get to know each other," Matt smiled, "Okay so do you play any sports?" "Yes, I am a runner, and let me guess you play football?" I smiled and he answered, "Haha, no I love the sport but I don't play anything." I asked the next question, "Do you have a girlfriend?" Oh my God I did not just asked that, I could already tell I started to turn red, Matt laughed, "No, I never really date, if I do they better know they are definitely special." I blushed and answered back, "I know what you mean, I rarely date, no one from my town is good looking, or nice in fact," "Are half of them muggers?" I knew right after he said it he wished to take it back, "Actually yes, so don't feel bad for asking that." "I'm not sure but I swear we talked for over an hour, and I have to admit, I have warmed up to Matt. When we were leaving the pizza shop Matt spoke, "So after all this, what is your take on me now?" "Well, Matt, I am sorry but my opinion hasn't changed," he stared at me, his expression blank, "Are you serious?" I laughed, "I was kidding of course I like you know, I actually may be able to forgive you for bruising my face." We both laughed, Matt spoke, "Do you think you forgive me enough to where I can have your number?" I definitely blushed even though I didn't mean to, "You just may have." He ended up getting my number before we reached the boy's room and we knocked on Shawn's door.