Chapter 2

Dylan’s POV

“Am I?” I responded shocked by his idiotic question. “No, I am nowhere close to okay, because some dumb viner hit me in the face with a football and now with his head, which mine is currently throbbing.” Matt looked back at me shocked, “I know, I’m sorry it was stupid Cameron and I did not mean to hurt anyone,” “Hah, looks like you did.” “Wait, did you say I am some dumb viner?” he questioned as his brown eyes were glaring into mine, “Yes, your ego is far too huge and frankly I haven’t seen you in any movies or anything like that so.” Andrea interrupted, “Dylan, you’re talking to Matt Espinosa you know that… right?” I sarcastically answered her remark, turning my head towards Matt “Oh my gosh, you’re THE Matt Espinosa oh Lord somebody get me a glass of water.” Matt chuckled and then added, “First of all honey, if you haven’t noticed, us boys have tons of girls staying in this hotel, dying to meet us.” I rolled my eyes and looked over at Andrea who was looking at Shawn Mendes, which in fact I was sure she was going to drool. I giggled and then winced due to the pain in my forehead. “Oh right, guys I’ve got this you can go back to your rooms I will take care of Dylan,” the boys all nodded and started out the door followed by Andrea. “Hey Andrea where do you think you’re going?”  I asked almost with a tint of shock in my voice. “To see if I can become friends with these boys,” she winked and walked out of the room. I groaned and turned towards Matt and Cameron who were both watching me. “Hello? Can I help you?”

Matt’s POV

“No sorry, uh here’s your icepack,” I lied, I was staring, mostly because her feistiness was very intimidating and the fact that she was beautiful. Her long brown hair flowed down her back, her blue eyes were almost glowing with the reflection of the sun, and her body was perfect. I extended my arm to her, handing her the icepack, “Thanks.” Cameron spoke, “So you’re friend Andrea, I can see she is a huge fan.” Surprisingly Dylan answered, “Hah, you can definitely say that, she dragged me all the way from NYC just to meet you guys.” Cameron smiled, “Hmm sounds very dedicated.” She laughed, oh God even her laugh was perfect.

Dylan’s POV

Why was Matt staring at me again, ugh. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the window, “Whoa the view from up here is really nice,” I said as I admired the view of D.C. Then I heard Cameron speak, “I’m going to go to Jack and Jacks room, I’ll catch up with you later Matt, oh and Dylan, hope your head gets better, sorry,” and just like that Cameron was gone and I was alone with Matt. “Great the last place I want to be is alone with you,” I rolled my eyes and Matt sighed, “So what were you and Andrea going to go do before I accidently hit you with my football?” I looked over at him, “We were headed to the lobby to grab something to eat from the shop since we haven’t ate all day.” Matt smiled, “Come on why not we go grab you something to eat,” I was flattered but still stubborn, “I’d rather not, as you can see I don’t like you that much,” I started for the door but Matt grabbed my arm. “Listen, Dylan, I know you don’t like me, but you don’t know me, just come on we can go to this amazing pizza joint across the street and after you get to know me you can really decide how you feel,” I wasn’t sure how to say no when he gave me his surprisingly very good puppy dog face. “Fine Matt, but I’m only giving you this one chance to impress me,” I teased as I let a smile form on my face. After that we both walked out the door and headed for the pizza shop.