Chapter 13

Dylan’s POV

When Matt and I went back downstairs the movie was almost over so I decided to go get ready since the boys needed to be at MAGCON by one. I jumped into the shower and once I was out I changed into leggings and a t-shirt. About an hour later everyone was finished getting ready so we all sat in the front hall waiting for the limo, sadly our driver was stuck in traffic and it’s going to take another 30 minutes. I heard footsteps so I turned my head towards the hallway and saw my mom, I got up and went over to her, “Hey what’s up?” “I am going out for the day, I’ll see you later tonight.” After that I went and sat back down with the boys. I noticed Aaron was missing so I lapped around the first floor looking for him, I found him in the kitchen. “Hey Aaron, what are you doing?” I looked down to see what he was holding, “With the whip cream?” He chuckled, “I thought we should at least do something fun while waiting for the limo, want to start a smack cam war with me?” I grinned and we both got ready to go back into the front hall. We crept through the living room and rounded the corner where we then entered the front hall, I ran up behind Jack Gilinsky and smacked him right across the face with the whip cream. Before we knew it everyone’s faces were a mess and so was the floor, we all had to rush to clean up before the limo arrived. The limo finally came around 12:25 and we all were so nervous that we would be rushing once we arrived at the hotel. By the time we got there, we were indeed rushing. Andrea and I ran around the back room with the boys going over their skits and their plans for what  they will be doing, Andrea helped Shawn with his song, and I helped the rest of the boys get all pumped to go out into the crowd. Bart started announcing the boys and they all ran out one by one onto the stage. Andrea and I hung out in the back room while they did their opening, “So how are you and Shawn?” she blushed, “Amazing he came to visit me in my room last night, he’s the best.” I gave her an oo la la look but then I heard our ear pieces turn on, “Andrea? Dylan? Come on out.” Andrea and I got up and walked out on stage, everyone started screaming. Bart laughed and extended his arm to the both of us, “Alright to all you crazy fans, we want you to all welcome our newest members of the MAGCON family, meet Andrea and Dylan.” We waved and everyone screamed, Andrea and I exited the stage and headed for the back room.

By the time we all got home it was 7 and we were all exhausted so we all decided to do our separate things that night.

 Matt’s POV

Once we got home Andrea and Dylan decided to go to her room and hangout for the night so the rest of us went down in the basement to have some guy time. Cameron and Shawn went over to the air hockey table and all you heard was, “BITCH,” and, “SHIT.” I went over to the other guys who were talking about the hot girls they met today, “Guys can you help me with something?” Gilinsky spoke up, “Sure dude sit down.” I sat down and took a deep breath, “I want to ask Dylan to be my girlfriend but I don’t know how, I want it to be special though.” Carter spoke up, “I’ve got an idea.”

Carter’s POV

Around 10 o’clock I knocked on Dylan’ door, “Come in!” I opened the door and Dylan was in bed reading, “Hey Dylan, want to go for a swim? None of the guys want to.” She smiled, “Sure let me get changed!” I waited outside her door and when she came out she was in her black bikini. We headed through the living room to the back porch, where we walked down the steps to the pool. I grabbed Dylan’s arm to stop her.

Dylan’s POV

Carted grabbed my arm, and I stopped, “Okay so to be honest, I didn’t ask you out here to swim, someone else wanted you out here.” I heard a ruffling in the bushes across from the pool and Matt appeared, he was carrying a rose. I walked over to Matt and when I turned to Carter he was gone, “Listen Dyl, I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. I’ve had so much fun the past few weeks being with you, and I never want to be with another girl.” He paused and looked deep into my eyes, “Dylan, will you be my girlfriend?” I blushed and hugged him. “Of course Matt, wait where did you get that rose?” He chuckled, “Uhh, not from your garden.” I laughed, “Wanna go for a swim?” I nodded, “Where’s your bathing suit?” “I don’t need one, he lifted his shirt and tossed it to the side, holy abs. After his shirt was off he slipped off his gym shorts so he was only in his boxers. I giggled and he then picked me up bride style and jumped into the pool. When we came up I put my arm around his neck and kissed him, his arms moved to waist and yes we did make out. Once we finally got out he took my hand in his and walked me back to my room. “Goodnight Dyl, I love you,” I blushed, “I love you too Matt, you’re not sleeping in here tonight?” He smiled, we crawled into bed and I cuddled up to Matt. I was out in seconds.

---------------------------

AHH omg writing this chapter was soo much fun, well i gotta go to bed cause my sister and i are getting our nails done in the morning! VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS;** thanks soo much for 800+ reads<33