Chapter 18

Dylan’s POV

When Andrea left the room with Aaron I turned to face Matt who was asleep. I shook him awake, “Hey beautiful,” oh shit his morning voice was so sexy. “Hi Matthew,” he smiled and reached up for a kiss. I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face and get ready. When I came out Matt was getting dressed so I went over to his suitcase and stole his MAGCON sweatshirt. “That looks nice on you,” I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. “I’m going to go back to my room to get ready for the day,” he smiled, “Okay Dyl, I will swing by and get you at three.” Hmm wonder where we are going, “Where are we going?” he smirked, “Surprise.” I chuckled and left the room heading back down the hallway to my room. I swiped my keycard and headed to my suitcase to grab my clothes. I decided to curl my hair so I did that once I was done getting dressed.

Me: how should I dress?

Matt: casual

I threw on his MAGCON sweatshirt and left the room heading down the hall towards Shawn and Nash’s room. Before I got to the door I ran into Cameron. “Oh hey Dylan what are you doing?” I pointed towards Shawn’s room, “About to give a girl and a cheating boy a piece of my mind.” He chuckled, “Who Shawn and Kamryn?” I nodded, “Hey why was Aaron in your hotel room this morning?” “Oh, me and him were about to go out for a bit with Nash, I just had to run down to his room and tell him something because of course he didn’t answer his damn phone, but Aaron left with Andrea soo.” I chuckled and kept walking until I reached Shawn’s room. I knocked on the door and Kamryn answered, “Uhm hello can I help you?” I didn’t think twice before I punched her. Shawn instantly ran over, “Dylan what the hell are you doing?” My anger kept boiling, “You know what Shawn maybe if you didn’t decide to be such a dick and cheat on Andrea this wouldn’t of happened.” I gave Shawn one good slap and slammed the door behind me as I headed back to my room. Once I was in my room I collapsed on my bed and let out an extremely agitated sigh. Then there was a knock on my door, “Who is it?” there was no answer so I got up and walked to the door. “I said who is it?” I am assuming it’s Matt so I open the door… its Shawn. “Okay okay Shawn I am sorry for overrea-“before I could finish Shawn grabbed my neck and shoved me into the room slamming the door shut with his other hand. He brought his second hand to my neck and kept squeezing until my head hit the wall… and hard. “You think you can just walk in my room and call me a dick and punch my girlfriend?” I wasn’t sure how he expected me to answer, all I knew was I was losing oxygen… and fast. I started kicking my feet and waving my arms trying to get him to stop but it was no use. My head was pounding and then everything went black.

---------------------

ik ik this is pretty short too, but ahh what do you think of Shawn? and trust me shawn is an amazing guy i just wanted it to be different, ill bring aaron and andrea into the next chapter! THANKS FOR 1.6k READS<3333