Chapter 5

Matt’s POV

I opened my eyes and groaned at the thought of getting up, I looked around the room to see Cameron was still sleeping. I dragged myself out of bed and sulked over to the bathroom where I took my shower and got dressed. By the time I re-entered the room Cameron was already awake and he ran into the bathroom to take a shower. I grabbed my key from the desk and walked out. I turned the corner and bumped into Dylan.

Dylan’s POV

I rounded the corner and bumped into Matt, “At least it wasn’t your football.” He chuckled and embraced me, he smelt amazing. His hand found mine, and we walked back down the hallway to wake the rest of the boys. Once everyone was up and ready we decided to meet in the lobby. When we were in the limo Andrea and I were texting back and forth:

Andrea: OMG DYLAN WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?           

Me: well, we went to the roof and it was so perfect and I realized I liked him, and then the wind blew in my face and the next thing you know we are making out and omg it was perfect!

I looked over at Andrea and she squealed with excitement, Jack Gilinsky looked over at us, “You know you girls don’t have to go into the crowd of MAGCON, you can just come on stage with us,” I was kind of shocked he offered this to us, I looked around at the other boys and they all nodded in agreement, “Guys that’s really nice but that’s your stage.” Nash frowned, “Come on you and Andrea are basically part of the crew your more than welcome.” When we got to MAGCON the boys, including me and Andrea were surrounded by screaming girls. Being on stage with them was seriously an amazing experience and it went by so fast. Once we got back to the hotel, Andrea and I headed to our room. “Oh my gosh Dyl, I cannot believe what is going on between you and Matt,” I blushed, “I know oh my God I was freaking out.” There was a knock at the door, it was Matt, “Hey come on,” he grabbed my hand and we headed down the hall. By the time we reached the basement we walked down the hall and into a room. “Matt where are we?” I could tell he was smiling even though it was pitch dark, he flicked a switch and the pool that was across the room lit up. “Oh my, I didn’t know they had a pool!” He took my hand in his and we walked towards the pool. We sat by the edge for a while dangling our feet until he suggested we head back to our rooms. We got up and without a warning he playfully shoved me into the pool. I emerged and immediately spoke, “MATT!” he laughed, “C’mon help me up.” He extended his arm to me and I grabbed it only to yank him in with me. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer. His lips met mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We didn’t even make out we just stood there in the pool kissing. By the time we got towels from the rack it was past midnight, we headed back to our rooms, “Goodnight Dyl, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He kissed my forehead and headed back into his room. I turned around about to head to my room but I was faced with Jack Johnson, “Oh hey Jack what’s up?” “Oh I just wanted to ask you your take on Matt?” I was confused why he was asking this but I answered anyways, “He is a really great guy, and even though I was a total bitch when we met, I’ve warmed up to him a lot and I really like him.” Jack nodded, “Yeah he is, listen…” he looked the other way putting me into immediate confusion, “I wanted to say the moment Matt and Cameron brought you into the room I knew I was going to fall for you, you looked so beautiful, even though you were knocked out.” I just stared at him blankly, he spoke again, “I can see how you feel for Matt, but Dylan please I would love if you could give me a chance.” I was about to respond when I was interrupted by his lips being pressed into mine, and  I have no clue why but I kissed back,  he backed me up to the wall and deepened the kiss, I knew I was screwed when I heard Matt, “Dylan? Jack?”