Chapter 27

Dylan’s POV

When the limo pulled up to the restaurant fans instantly attacked the car and our security guards had to pull them all away. A good 10 minutes later they had everything under control so we all piled out and walked into the restaurant with occasional photo taking. When we finally sat down I was beyond hungry so we all decided to order a huge pizza; and of course we all argued on toppings.

When we got back we all went back to our rooms to get ready. I pulled my hair back in a bun and grabbed leggings and my MAGCON hoodie from my suitcase.

We all met on stage for sound checks and to get amped before the insane girls come. We getting pumped consists of a lot of singing and dancing like freaks. Carter waltzed over to me and we started to tango, oh lord these boys are insane. Andrea was DJ-ing but she called me over to take over. I put on an old Hannah Montana song and Matt started dancing with the guys.

An hour later everyone walked off stage and I stayed behind since I was the DJ for the night. “Dylan head up,” Bart through me the walkie-talkie, “Radio security they are on channel 3, tell them that they can let em in.” I nodded and radioed security, after a good ten minutes the room was packed with screaming girls. I turned on Dark Horse by Katy Perry, but didn’t turn it too loud. Bart came out on stage so I turned off the music. He introduced himself and gave a little background knowledge on MAGCON. I stood there looking out in the crowd, damn these boys are loved. Before I knew it Bart started calling out the boys, which meant queue music to me. Now that everyone was on stage the boys and Andrea started to do their thing.

Once their photo shoots ended we all headed back to our floor. Andrea and I decided to stay in for the night while the boys went out for a while. I was surfing through channels for a movie but was interrupted by a knock at the door which Andrea answered, “Hello?” I heard Aaron’s voice, “Want to go out tonight?” Andrea looked back at me with her puppy dog face, I rolled my eyes, “Go ahead.” A few minutes later I was alone in the room watching some dumb ass Disney show.

Andrea’s POV

I felt bad leaving Dylan at home but if it was Matt asking her to go out I would’ve let her. Aaron took me out to a restaurant down the street. After we ordered our food Aaron and I talked about how cool Boston was and a lot more. “Hey I’ll be right back I need to use the ladies room.” He nodded and I started to get up, I noticed a man standing at the entrance watching me. I shrugged and walked towards the back of the building and before I was about to open the door I felt a cold hand cover my mouth and yank me backwards.

I kept kicking but the man or whatever the hell it was, was too strong. I was dragged into a closet which seemed to be the janitor’s closet. He slammed me against the wall, his hand still over my mouth, I saw his other hand move to his pocket. He pulled out a knife and I felt a cool blade pierce my skin, “You talk or move, I will kill you… even though I’m planning on doing that anyways.” I winced and let a tear roll down my cheek. He took his hand off my mouth and grabbed duct tape from my closet which he then placed over my mouth. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around slamming my face against the wall. He tied my hands and faced me back towards him. He wiped my hair from my face, “You’re very beautiful, it’s too bad.” He took out his knifed lifting my shirt and tearing it so it fell to my feet. I felt beyond violated, I couldn’t hold it back I just let the tears fall, “Aw baby don’t cry,” he moved his hand up to my face and I quickly turned my head. He laughed and started rummaging through his pockets and pulled out a needle. He then took out a bottle from his pocket and sucked it up into the needle. I started shaking my head, this can’t be happening. I tried moving away but he yanked my hair forward and slammed my head against the wall. “Bitch if you move again I can do much worse than this.” Before I could do anything else he drove the needle into my skin and pushed the syringe. “Now baby doll, I am going to leave… see you in heaven bitch.” He left me there, in my bra, dying. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do. I slammed my body against the door but with every move I made, my energy level kept going down. I decided there was only one thing to do. I put my back up against the door and felt for the knob, when I found it I gripped it and slowly turned it. When I thought there was no more hope the door opened and I fell to the ground with a thump. I heard a lot of screaming but before I could see anything everything went black.

----------------------------------------

omg this was insane to write... VOTE AND COMMENT OPINIONS!!!! also be sure to check out my new Taylor Caniff fanfic which i hope to update laterrr:**