Chapter 33

Dylan’s POV

I knocked on the door, when Andrea answered I walked in and slammed the door behind me. “What happened?” I sighed and shrugged, “Nothing, let’s watch the movie.” She knew I was upset but let me be, we sat back down and I pressed play.

Towards the end I realized what had happened… I lost Matt. Without any warning I broke down I tears, “Dyl, what’s going on?” I pushed her away while throwing my MAGCON sweatshirt on, I stormed out of the room.

I was sitting on the roof, looking out into the sky when I heard the door slam. The person sat beside me, it was Jack Johnson, “What’s up? I got your text.” I sniffled and wiped my tears, “I think me and Matt broke up.” Silence fell between us and he then slid his arm around me as I let the tears spill, “Shh it’s okay tell me what happened.” I explained to Jack what happened between the three of us.

After I finished Jack kissed the top of my head, “It will be okay, Matt is pretty upset right now… I think you two will be fine.” I shook my head, “After us kissing, and me and Taylor… I think he’s had enough.” He grunted, “Matt? Enough? Not a chance, he loves you Dylan… I know him well enough to know that.” I forced a smile, and Jack walked back me back to my room.

“Feel better Dylan,” I smiled and he walked back down the hallway. I walked away from my room, heading to Matt’s room.

I stood outside his door, my heart pounding, I felt so stupid. I knocked and there was no answer, “Matt I know you’re in there please answer.” After a few minutes I heard a muffled voice, “Leave me alone.” I sighed and then heard the handle jiggle, Cameron emerged from the dark room, “Why is it dark?” he sighed, “he’s all depressed, I’m gonna leave you two alone.” I walked into the room closing the door behind me only to be engulfed by the darkness. “Can I please turn on the light?” I heard a voice come from the other side of the room, “No.” I rolled my eyes and walked over to where Matt was sitting on the floor, his back against the bed, “Mind if I sit?” There was no answer so I sat anyways, “Matt we need to talk.” I heard him sniffle… he had been crying, shit what have I done. “Matt, why don’t you think I love you?” He took a few minutes to respond, but finally did, “You’ve kissed Jack and Taylor, I see the way you look at him and ugh.” Really that’s all he has… “I may have kissed them okay, and if I could I would take it all back, unfortunately our lives are full of shitty mistakes. And you’re right, I don’t love you Matthew.” I looked over at him and even in the darkness I could see the tears stream down his face, “Matthew… I don’t know what you would even call it, but I am so in love with you I seem to lose my focus too often, I think about you constantly. You are always on my mind because I am so crazy about you I sometimes think I really will go crazy.” By now the tears were also streaming down my face, “I feel like a douche, but I do it out of love okay. Dylan Commons my love for you is out of this world and I can’t imagine a life without you, you are my world and, I love you Dylan.” I was silently letting the tears run down my face, the only response I had was crashing my lips onto his. He wrapped his hand around my body pulling me closer. He stood up and carried me over to his bed. (NO WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!) We laid there, hand in hand, and I drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------

ahh! guys i am thinking of ending this soon... i hate to do it but i have no clue what to do anymore, and i thought of an ending even though youll hate me... if you have any ideas so i could keep going pls kik me: awk0taylor .. love you all<33 THANKS FOR 3.9k VIEWS!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT OPINIONS, MAYLN FOR LYFEEEEEEEEE -Taylor