Chapter 30

Dylan’s POV

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve seen the boys, MAGCON was put on hold for a while for me and Andrea.

School started last week so I doubt I will be able to see Matt and everyone else as often. Right now I’m in Tanner’s room, though I don’t even know why. I walked into his closet and pulled out his Nike sweatpants, I’ve always been able to fit in them since my figure is pretty small.

Once I had changed I threw my jeans back out in the hall and went over to his bed. Even just lying in his bed made me feel so close to him. When I ride his skateboard I feel like he’s riding with me. I miss Tanner so much my heart aches for him to be home again… and to be healthy. I finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up about an hour later, “Shit!” ugh I still need to do my homework. I ran out of Tanners room closing the door behind me and raced down the hallway to my room.

An hour later I had finished and decided to text Matt.

We talked for a while, but then Lisa called me for dinner. Tonight we were having tacos! “How is everything Dylan? You’ve gotten really good at staying in your room lately.” She was right, all I ever did was hide, the pain was almost unbearable, “I think I am getting better.” She nodded and we both finished our tacos.

I’m so happy tomorrow is Friday! I walked over to my laptop and logged into my email… one unread email from MAGCON:

Dear Crew,

      We are announcing that another tour has come up! Next weekend we hope to see each and every one of you in San Francisco California! Come down a few days early, we have a lot to do, and a lot to see!! J Text me and let me know..

-Bart

I let out a scream, “Lisa!” I could hear her running, when she reached my door her face looked very concerned, “Are you okay?” I laughed, “Yes! I have good news!” She let out a sigh of annoyance and relief, “Well, let’s hear it!” I smiled, “Bart just emailed everyone and said we are going to San Fran next weekend!” We both shrieked and did our happy dance, but then she stopped, “Are you sure you want to go? They’ll understand if you don’t want to… you are still recovering.” “I’m positive, I’ve gotten better.” She nodded, “Fine, but I am coming with you.” I rolled my eyes, “Don’t worry I will be in a different room, and I will be there if you need me.” I nodded and then she left. I immediately put everyone in a group chat.

Me: Who’s excited for Cali!?

Cameron: you’re going!?

Shawn: yayay

Me: no shit I’m going!

I talked to everyone for a while and then went to take my shower.

Once I was out it was already 10 so I decided to go to bed.

*next Wednesday*

Ugh 8th period seems to be going on forever. I kept glaring at the clock, okay Dylan get your shit together there’s five minutes left.

The bell finally rang and I headed for the stairs and out to my bus. When I got home I ran up to my room to finish packing.

Andrea had gotten dropped off around 5 and we started loading our luggage into Lisa’s car.

*skip plane ride*

When we got into the airport we parted ways from Lisa and went to go meet up with the boys.

Once everyone had arrived we all piled into the limo and took off to the airport.

When we got to our floor we all went to our separate rooms to unpack.

Matt: do you and Andrea wanna go to dinner with me and the boys?

Me: sureeee

Once we unpacked I grabbed my curler from my bag and started curling my hair.

I had finished but Andrea was still getting ready, “I’m going to head over to Matt’s room to say hi!” Andrea nodded and I then left.

I was walking down the hallway and then I heard a voice, I turned around, “Thought you could run?” My heart was now pounding, “What do you want from me?” He snickered, “Your mother was an excellent fighter, she always did what she was told, she did it to save you.” I could feel a lump rising in my throat, “I asked you a question.” He started laughing, “We want you, you’re just like her.” I started to back up but he quickly advanced at me and caught me before I could make a sound.

I tried wiggling away but he was too strong. His arms were wrapped around my neck and tugging me down the hallway. I turned my head sideways and escaped his grip, I took off down the hallway but he was too fast. I felt my body lift off the ground and he slammed me against the wall, “Stop trying to run.” He placed a strip of duct tape over my mouth and flung me over his shoulders. I kept punching his back, wanting to be put down, I looked down the hallway and saw a door open…Taylor walked out and looked right at me. 

-----------------------

hey hey guys!! ahh i wonder what taylor is going to do! lemme know what you think! if you havent checked out my new taylor caniff fanfic... THEN DO IT NOW!!!:D you know the drill, vote and comment opinions! love youuuuu guys, thank you for 3.3k!