Chapter 19

Andrea’s POV

I was walking hand in hand with Aaron back to my room after our day out. When we got to my door he stopped me before I swiped my card, “Wait,” I turned to face him, “I want you to know everything will be okay, a guy like Shawn doesn’t deserve a girl like you. Andrea no matter how many amazing lullabies he can sing you will not replace the fact that you need someone who can give you their all, not sing you some dumb ass song.” I was sure I was blushing, “Thank you Aaron, I really appreciate all this.” I looked down at the ground but his hand caught my chin and he leaned down as he pressed his lips onto mine. I swore I felt sparks, this was so much more than anything I’ve felt with Shawn. He pulled me in close and deepened our kiss. Once we stopped kissing I turned to the door and swiped my card, once I stepped in I immediately saw a body laying limp on the floor. My heart lurched and I ran over to the body… it was Dylan. “Oh my God!” “Andrea what’s going on?” This could not be happening, “Aaron go get Matt and call the police.” I felt her neck for her pulse, thank God there was one. A few minutes later Aaron and Matt came rushing in the room.

Matt’s POV

 I was just about to leave to go pick up Dylan for our date when there was a very quick and hard knock at the door. I ran over and opened up to see Aaron, “Come with me Dylan is knocked out in her room.” I grabbed my key and we both took off down the hallway. When we reached the door it was already open and I ran over to where Andrea was sitting with Dylan. “What the hell happened?” I could tell Andrea was scared, “I have no clue okay we just walked in here and she was knocked out.” I lifted her up in my arms and laid her down on the bed. I paced the room not knowing what else I was supposed to do while my girlfriend is unconscious. About five minutes later the EMT’s were at the door and I rode with her in the ambulance while Andrea and Aaron drove to the hospital.

Once they got her in the room they hooked her up to machines, which was really scary to watch.

Dylan’s POV

I woke up and everything was white, on top of that my head was pounding. Last time I woke up in a white room I was in the hospital, sure enough I looked to my side and saw Matt once again sitting in the chair next to my bed. “Oh thank God you’re okay.” I smiled, “What happened to you?” I winced when I remembered Shawn coming in my room and choking me. I explained everything from when we found out Shawn cheated to when I blacked out, “You know he’s going to pay right.” I sighed, “Matt please do not get physical, these boys are your brother’s things will be fine.” “When someone decides to suffocate my girlfriend, things are not going to be fine, and don’t worry it won’t be physical.” I had no clue what Matt had in mind but if it wasn’t physical then I already knew Shawn was not going to like this idea. There was a knock at the door, I turned my head and saw Andrea at the door, “Can I come in?” Matt sat up and grabbed his jacket, “Yeah I will leave you two alone, feel better Dyl.” He left the room and Andrea took his place in the chair next to my bed. “I heard what you did to Shawn and Kamryn,” I saw her cringe at her name, “How could I not have done what I did? Andrea you’re my best friend if someone hurts you they will pay.” She got up and pulled me into a hug, she quickly let go, “Ahh, sorry I don’t want to hurt you.” I chuckled, “Don’t worry.” There was another knock on the door, this time it was Taylor. “Should I come back?” Andrea spoke up, “No, I was just about to leave.” Taylor walked over to my bed and crouched down, “You know there’s a chair.” He chuckled, “I know. Dyl, are you okay?” I shrugged, “Mentally, yes… physically, not so much.” He placed his hand on my shoulder, “Feel better sis, next time Matt and I will make sure no one will lay a hand on you.” I smiled and he got up to leave but leaned down and kissed the top of my nose.

*later that night*

I was finally home but put on bed rest. Andrea and I decided to have a girl’s night and watch movies. She had gotten some food from the McDonalds across the street from the hotel and she also picked up some popcorn from the lobby. I was happy to have Andrea as my best friend, we would always chose each other over guys and always have each other’s backs.

Taylor’s POV

I met Matt outside his room, it was almost midnight. We crept down the hallway, when we reached Shawn’s door I looked over to Matt, “You ready?” He nodded, “Remember I told her I wouldn’t hit him, so that’s your job.” Matt stood to the side so Shawn wouldn’t be able to see him. I knocked and Shawn answered, “What are you doing?” I pushed past him inside, Matt followed. Shawn looked shocked, “Listen guys let’s just talk.” I could feel tension in the room, Matt spoke “There’s nothing to talk about Shawn, you should’ve talked to Dylan instead of almost killing her.” He staggered backward looking like he was about to fall, I did an uppercut and my hand hit his jaw, Shawn fell the floor.

---------------------------

AHHH, i wasnt planning on posting again but somone *cough* hannah *cough* wanted me to update:** hope you guys enjoy! :D