Chapter 11

Dylan’s POV

By the time the boys settled in it was almost 8 so I set a movie up for them in the living room. I had called Andrea over around 5 so she’s here too. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when Matt came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Hello beautiful.” I turned around and faced him, he kissed me and lifted me up so I was sitting on the counter. “Sorry to interrupt but you have a phone call,” it was Andrea, I giggled and walked over and grabbed the phone. “Hello?” it was the hospital, “Your brother is in critical condition, we think you should come visit.” I finished speaking to Tanner’s doctor and hung up the phone. There were so many emotions running through my head, I felt like I was going to puke, I tried to walk over to Matt but my vision went black.

I woke up and all I saw was white, “Thank god, Dyl are you okay?” I looked over and saw Matt sitting in the chair next to my bed, “What happened?” He cleared his throat, “You got a call from the hospital and then you passed out, everyone else is home, Andrea stayed with them.” The conversation I had with Tanner’s doctor rushed back to my mind and I hopped out of the bed and ran down the hall ignoring Matt and the doctor who yelled for me to come back. I finally reached Tanner’s door and ran beside him. “Tanner…” he opened his eyes and looked at me, “Dylan you came!” I let out a small laugh, “Of course I would come to see my baby brother, how are you?” he stiffened, “the doctor said I am dying.” I wanted to cry so bad but I knew I needed to stay strong for him. “I love you Tanner, you can be the biggest pain in the ass but I love you to death.” He smiled, “I love you too Dyl, I’ve always looked up to you my whole life.” I took his hand in mine and fell asleep in the chair beside him. Around 12 I woke up because I felt Tanner squeeze my hand, I looked at him but he was still, “Tanner?” I shook him but he didn’t respond, “TANNER!” By now I was shouting, I couldn’t control myself, Matt and a few doctors rushed into his room, Matt dragged me out into the hall and after that I remember nothing.

Matt’s POV

I woke up around 7 the next morning, I looked over and saw Dylan, her eyes were puffy but she was sound asleep. I lifted my arm away from her and got out of bed. I heard a knock at the door so I went to answer it, it was Michelle. “Uhm Michelle how did you find me?” She rolled her eyes, “Ugh Matthew, there’s no time for questions, we need to talk, like now.” “Fine but you only have ten minutes.” I led her through the house and onto the back porch. “So, who’s this chick your with now?” I raised an eyebrow, “This chick, is my girlfriend, and her names Dylan.” “So I’ve been replaced?” “Michelle what the hell are you talking about, yeah we had a thing, and it’s over.” She looked shocked but I didn’t care, “Pick Matt, me or her.” Was she seriously asking me this, “I chose Dylan okay now leave.”

Dylan’s POV

I woke up back in my bed wondering how I even got here, before I could think any further I heard voices come from outside. I walked out into the hall and over to the slider, but all I saw when I looked out the window was Matt kissing Michelle. I yanked the door open, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Michelle pulled away, “Oh my god Matt why would you just come onto me like that, you have a girlfriend!” “Michelle what are you talking about you came onto me!” I turned around to leave but Matt grabbed my arm, “Dylan, you know me, I would never hurt you.” I didn’t try to run, I just stood there and thought about it, and it was true. I turned to face them and saw Michelle snickering, and she immediately wiped the smile off her face, “You little bitch.” I didn’t even think twice before I slapped her across the face, “Get out of my house… NOW.” She didn’t even say anything, she just ran and left. I turned back to Matt and hugged him, “I’m so sorry Matt,” “It’s okay Dyl, are you okay?” I had no clue what he meant, but then everything came back to me from last night and I just broke down. Matt carried me back to my room, and I fell asleep with Matts arms wrapped around me, and at that moment I couldn’t ask for anything more than to feel loved.

------------------------------

omg this chapter was so depressing to write,  i hope you enjoy! you know the drill, vote and comment your opinions below!!!