Chapter 7

Dylan’s POV

*later that night*

I knocked on the bathroom door, “Andrea I’m going to go for a walk I’ll be back.” I walked of the room and ran into Shawn, “Oh hey Dylan I was just coming to find you.” “Haha, hey Shawn what up?” He cleared his throat, “Do you think I would have a chance with Andrea?” He blushed and I laughed, “Your kidding right? Of course you do she’s crazy for you trust me.” He smiled and kept walking towards my room.

Shawn’s POV

After talking to Dylan I walked back to her room ready to see Andrea. I knocked on the door and heard footsteps, she answered “Hey Shawn!” I smiled “Hey Andrea, listen can I ask you something?” She blushed, “Sure,” I was sure I was going to choke, “I was, uhm, wondering if you would be interested on going on a date with me, before MAGCON ends and all?” Her face lit up automatically, “Are you kidding? Of course!” she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. We decided on walking around the city so I hailed a cab, I had a really good feeling about this date.

Matt’s POV

I couldn’t stop pacing the room, yeah I got Dylan back which I’m so happy about, but I still need to deal with Jack. I stormed out of the room and Cameron called after me, “C’mon man don’t make it any worse,” I ignored him. I knocked on the door, my emotions boiling more and more by the second, Jack answered the door and before he could speak I pushed past him into the room. “Where’s Gilinsy?” he stared at me, then answered, “He’s in the shower wh-,“ I cut him off with a blow to his face. He staggered backward his nose gushing, “What the hell was that for man?” “What was it for? C’mon Jack like you don’t know, you mess with my girl, then you gotta deal with me.” The look of shock on his face was priceless. He swung at me, but missed. “Listen, Jack, I was just coming in for one hit, but if you want more, than don’t go crying to Gilinky or the others when I keep coming at you.” He swung again, but this time he hit me. I shook it off and swung at him again, he fell backwards and curled up onto the floor. “Next time you mess with someone’s girl, remember this.” I walked out of the room and ran directly into Dylan.

Dylan’s POV

When I saw Matt walk out of Jack’s room I already knew there was something going on, and was even more concerned when I noticed his fists were bloody. “Matt, what the hell is going on?” “It’s nothing don’t worry, I’m going to go take a shower meet me back in my room.” I nodded and watched him disappear into his room. I grabbed the door knob to Jack’s room and when it swung open I immediately saw Jack laying on the floor. I ran over to him, “Oh my God Jack are you okay,” I bent down and pushed his hair out of his face, he groaned, “Do y-you think you should b-be here?” I let a tear stream down my face, “Of course c’mon let me help you up.” I grabbed his arm and lifted him to his feet, I then helped him onto his bed. “I will be right back.” I walked over to the bathroom door, “Jack its Dylan I am coming in.” I pushed the door open and there was Jack standing in his towel, “Uh… I am sorry for barging in I needed to grab a wet towel.” His smiled, "You can have this one," he pointed to the towel that was wrapped around his waist, I giggled and grabbed a towel from the rack and wet it in the sink, I then left Jack to change. When I got back to Jack Johnson I sat on the edge of the bed and started to wipe the blood from his face. “You poor thing, I think your nose is broken, did Matt do this to you?” he nodded, “Dylan, he didn’t just do it out of anger, but out of love, he cares about you.” I leaned down and kissed him on the lips, I didn’t mean anything of it, just a kiss. I pulled away and opened the bathroom door to see, once again, a shirtless Jack Gilinsky. I rolled my eyes and threw the bloody towels into the trash. As I was about to leave the room Jack spoke, “I’m sorry,” I turned towards him, and smiled as I exited the room.

--------------------------------

uh-oh wonder what Dylan will say when she see's Matt... anyways thanks for over 300 views! Don't forget to vote and comment your opinons! I will probably update tongiht since I seriously have nothing better to do LOL.