Chapter 29

Matt’s POV

After the man knocked out Dylan he walked towards me looking all bad ass. I rolled my eyes and he socked me right in the face.

Dylan’s POV

I woke up and looked out the window, it was still dark. I tried to get up but my head ached with pain. The carpet below my head was stained with blood, I looked away too afraid to get sick. I forced myself to a sitting position so I could look around the room. I saw Matt lying in bed and then heard a groan. I could barely speak, “M-matt.” I heard another groan but nothing else, I staggered onto my feet and collapsed onto the bed next to him. “Matt we have to get help, my dad’s dead and we are seriously hurt.” His eyes fluttered, when he fully opened his eyes I could see the terror within them. He sat up with no problem and walked weakly over to my side of the bed. He wiggled out of the rope and untied my hands. We tore the duct tape from our mouths and he pulled me into an embrace. I let all of my emotions spill out while we hugged, I didn’t want to let go. “I am so sorry Dylan, I failed you.” I ran my fingers through his hair, “They are powerful people Matt, you didn’t fail me I promise.” I looked up at him, still in his arms, he leaned down and pressed his lips into mine.

 “C’mon we need to go find help.” We left the room and walked down the hallway to Taylor’ room. A few minutes after we knocked a shirtless Taylor answered the door, “Hell-, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?” We both staggered into the room sat on the bed, “Taylor call 911… now.” He did what he was told and the police were here in the matter of minutes. We were both rushed to the hospital and then taken in for questioning.

We sat in a room with the cops for a few hours talking about what happened to us, I hated thinking back to it all. They finally released us around 8.

When we got back to the hotel we decided to get some rest.

We woke up around 10 and I decided to pack my bags. When I finished getting my things together I hailed a cab and left for the hospital. When I walked into Andrea’s room she was all set to leave, we signed her out and then headed back to the hotel. She packed her bags as well and we then went to go say goodbye to everyone. I went to Cam and Nash first, then the Jacks, then Carter and Taylor. I decided to meet Andrea at Aaron’s room so I would say bye to him then, I headed back down the hallway and knocked on Matt’s door. “Hey.” I walked in and told him I was catching a train back to New York. “I understand, you’re going to need some time to come to terms with what’s going on.” I nodded and he pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me. We pulled apart and he leaned down to kiss me. A few minutes later I walked out and down the hallway to Aaron’s room.

We said our goodbyes to Aaron and headed to the lobby where we then got a cab to take us to the train station.

Once we arrived in Grand Central my aunt picked us up to bring us back home. Before we went home we dropped off Andrea since we knew she would want to be with her mom and talk to her about everything. When Lisa and I got back I walked up to my room and started unpacking.

She knocked on my door, “Come in.” She walked over and sat down on my chair, “Are you okay?” I looked down at my bag, “No… I just wish my mom was still here, especially now.” She got up from the chair pulled me into a hug, I silently let the tears fall, “I know baby, it’s going to be okay.”

-------------------------------------------------

this is kinda short but ive been typing back and forth between stories all day and im beyond tired. i may post more later, love you guys<33 thank you for 3.1k!!!!