Chapter 8

Andrea’s POV

As Shawn and I were walking back to our rooms, he entangled his hand in mine. Once we reached my room he released my hand and I went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. “Thank you for saying yes, I really liked the date.” I blushed and looked down, “Anytime Shawn.” There was an awkward moment of silence, then Shawn leaned down and planted his lips on mine, I kissed back and it was so magical. We hugged and went our separate ways, when I entered the room all I saw was Dylan pacing.

Dylan’s POV

When Andrea entered the room after her date she was literally glowing. I stopped pacing, “How was your date?” she blushed and went on to tell me about her time with Shawn. “Oh my gosh I cannot believe you guys kissed on the first date! Damn Andrea he must really like you!” She giggled then went into the bathroom to shower. “I am going to Matt’s room!” I heard the shower turn on, she yelled over the sound of the water, “Okay!” When I reached Matt’s room I was a little nervous to knock, but I did anyways.

Matt’s POV

There was a knock on the door, it was Dylan. I smiled at the sight of her, “Hey beautiful,” she looked away, “Matt… why?” I was confused at first but then I caught on, “Are you talking about Jack?” I saw she was getting angry, “NO SHIT MATT!” I went and sat on the bed, “Dyl, I-,” she cut me off, “Don’t Dyl me Matt I can’t take this anymore, I came to D.C. for an event not to get my heart toyed with,” she started to leave but I grabbed her arm. “Let go of me Matt, just let me go back to my life where you’re not in it.” “No Dylan, I can’t okay, yeah I hit Jack okay but I can explain.” She turned and faced me, “And what if I don’t want to hear it Matt?” She looked so hurt, “Dylan, I did it out of anger, and out of love, I know this will sound crazy but the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one, I may have only known you for barely even a week, but Dylan, I am in love with you.”

---------------------------

ahh sorry its super short but muhahaha CLIFFHANGERR:* you know the drill, vote and comment opinions:)