Prompt #2

Prompt:  Will and Ethan where they are now boyfriends. Ethan and Benji play wrestling in Sonnet room and they fall on the floor. At that instance Will just opens the door and sees the both of them in the position of "cuddling?", so he gets mad because i)he still likes Benji so he kinda gets jealous over Ethan ii)he also likes Ethan as well so it kinda a mixes feeling which makes him very frustrated. Will grabs Ethan hand and drags him to his room. I don't know how to end this one really, perhaps they could talk? and cuddle? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Shouldn’t you be spending time with your boyfriend?” Gideon asked me as we sat in Sonnet’s room.

                “Nah, he’s grumpy. I’d rather spend time with you guys,” I said.

                “Amen to that,” Sonnet said.

                “Get out of my way. I want to sit,” I said, shoving Benji.

                Benji pouted. “Be more polite!” He shoved me back.

                “Don’t tell me to be more polite as you’re shoving me!” I said and shoved him again.

                He narrowed his eyes and then we jumped at each other. Benji caught me in a headlock and we stumbled around Sonnet’s room loudly as I struggled to get out of it.

                “Politeness saves the day!” Benji said triumphantly.

                “No, being too scrawny to hold onto saves the day,” I said and managed to slide out of his grip.

                I grabbed his arm, trying to pin it behind him. Sonnet and Gideon were watching us in amusement now.

                Benji spun away from me. He ducked under my arms as I reached for him and came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding onto me tightly.

                “No!” I said, locking my leg with his and tugging. “Oh shit. That was a bad idea,” I groaned as we stumbled off balance and began to fall towards the floor.

                Benji kept his hold on me as we crashed to the floor together. We glanced at each other and started laughing.

                I gripped Benji’s hands, still locked around my waist, and tried tugging them off. He and I were still laughing, and I dropped my head against his chest.

                Sonnet’s bedroom door swung open. “Are you trying to break the damn house?” Will asked with a scowl.

                But then his eyes landed on me and Benji. I could see in his eyes that he was interpreting this situation completely wrong.

                Will came over and roughly dragged me to my feet by the back of my shirt. He grabbed Benji and pulled him up as well.

                He gripped my hand and pulled me out of Sonnet’s room, slamming the door as he left. I sighed and allowed him to drag me to his bedroom.

                “What the hell?” he snapped, shoving me onto his bed and crossing his arms.

                “We were wrestling and we fell over because of my stupidity. If I was going to cheat on you, do you honestly think I’d do it when you were right below us? And especially with Gideon in the room?” I raised an eyebrow. “You’re a smart boy, William. Use that brain of yours.”

                I eyed him and grinned. “Oh, that was a double eye sore for you, wasn’t it? Your boyfriend with your crush.”

                He blushed. “I don’t like him like that anymore, Ethan.”

                “Oh please. I know you still have some feelings for him. I get it, Will. Crushes are hard to get over,” I said.

                He came and sat on his bed. I shifted so that I was next to him and he wrapped an arm around me.

                “Sorry. I wasn’t thinking,” he mumbled.

                “Yea, I noticed,” I said.

                He scowled. “I said sorry.”

                “I heard you. I just think it’s cute that you get so jealous,” I said, grinning and pinching his cheek.

                He smacked my hand off and his scowl deepened. “Don’t touch me.”

                “Okay, I’ll just go touch Benji.”

                “Ethan!”

                I chuckled and leaned against him. “You know I would never cheat on you,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                “But why were you all being so damn loud? I was trying to work,” he said.

                “We were wrestling. I was totally winning,” I said.

                He snickered. “Yea?”

                I nodded. “Yea.”

                He jumped and tackled me back onto his bed, pinning my arms down. “Try to beat me,” he said, his face so close our lips were nearly touching.

                “No, I’m fine in this position,” I said and kissed him.

                He rolled over and pulled me into his arms, kissing me. “If you ever cheat on me, I’ll castrate you,” he promised me.

                “Damn. There go my plans of scandalous nights with Jude Tibbits,” I said with a sigh.

                He scowled. “Oh, shut up.”        

                I laughed and cuddled up to him. “You know I wouldn’t. I’d rather yell out your name than Judeikas in the middle of sex,” I said. “Even if your name tends to be inconvenient at times.”

                “Shut up,” he repeated, kissing me to shut me up.

                He curled his body against mine and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I rested my head against his shoulder and gave him a small smile. I would definitely never cheat on this boy.