Prompt #7

Prompt: A sister pranks her brother making him think she is pregnant and his boyfriend is in on the prank. You can choose which sibs. =^~^=

A.N.- Sorry if this is bad D:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “You’re helping me do this,” Sonnet said sternly.

                “And why would I help you convince your brother that you’re pregnant?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “Ethan, Will is an asshole, and not only did he lie to me to steal money from me to buy some movies, but he also ruined my chances with this wicked hot guy who was hitting on me by scaring him away,” she said. “So, we’re going to prank him a little.”

                I sighed, knowing that was all true. For as much as he claimed to hate her, Will was very protective of Sonnet.

                “Okay, okay. But if he dies of a heart attack, it’s all on you,” I said.

                “Deal,” she said, grinning. “When he gets home from school, you’ll help me out.”

                “Yea, yea, yea,” I said.

                We discussed our prank plans for a while, until we heard the front door open and shut. Sonnet nodded at me and I got up and left her room, going down to the basement.

                “Will,” I said, going in.

                “What?” he asked, not looking at me as he set his stuff down on his desk.

                “Will,” I repeated.

                He spun around, a scowl on his face. It disappeared as he saw my expression and I made a mental note to become a professional actor.

                “What happened? What’s wrong?” he asked, and I could hear the slight concern in his voice. “Did Jude do something to you?”

                “It’s Sonnet,” I said, dropping my gaze.

                His body tensed up a little. “What about the bitch?” He tried to sound uninterested, but I could hear the alarm lurking just beyond his voice.

                “She…well, she was scared to tell you herself,” I said quietly.

                “Tell me what?” Will demanded impatiently. “Just say it already.”

                “She’s, uh…She’s pregnant, Will,” I said, not meeting his eyes.

                He froze, and the look on his face was so comical that I nearly broke out laughing. But I managed to keep my act up.

                “She’s what?” he whispered.

                “She’s pregnant,” I said.

                He stared at me uncomprehendingly for a few moments. Then he clenched his fists tightly and shoved by me, storming upstairs.

                “SONNET!” he yelled, banging on her bedroom door as I hurried up after him.

                Sonnet opened her bedroom door. “Ethan told you?” she mumbled.

                “What the fuck Sonnet? That isn’t funny!” he snapped.

                “I’m not trying to be funny! It’s true!” she cried, her eyes shining with tears.

                Will gripped the door frame. It looked like an angry gesture, but I’m pretty sure he only did it so that he wouldn’t faint. I smirked, but quickly wiped my expression clean.

                “What?” he choked out.

                She looked away. “My ex, Jordan. We ran into each other and started talking about how we missed each other. I went back to his house for a little and at first everything was casual. But then…things heated up and now…” She dropped her head. “Don’t tell mom and dad. Not yet.”

                “I’m going to kill him,” Will said, his face suddenly flushed with pure fury. “I’m going to fucking kill him. Dammit Sonnet! You’re not even 18 yet! The fuck is wrong with you?! You have a whole damn life ahead of you!”

                “I’m sorry!” Sonnet cried. “I’m sorry Will! I didn’t mean for it to happen! I’m scared, okay? I’m sorry!”

                Will pulled her into his arms, looking angry and upset and confused all at once. “You idiot!” he said, but held her tightly.

                Sonnet couldn’t do it any longer. She burst into laughter, and Will looked at her in wild confusion.

                “I can’t believe you fell for it!” she cried, laughing so hard she could barely speak. She came over and shared a high five with me. She nodded towards a glass of water on her desk and wiped at her eyes, smirking triumphantly.

                “That was beautiful,” I announced. “I have never seen Will act so concerned over anyone. He’s never going to live this down.”

                “I…what?” Will whispered.

                “Like I’d ever get knocked up,” Sonnet said, rolling her eyes. She smirked. “That was revenge for lying to me to steal my money, and ruining my chances with that hot guy.”

                Will stared at her before glaring. “I’m going to kill you, you stupid bitch!” he snapped.

                “No you’re not, because you just proved you love me too much,” she said with a wink.

                “That was taking it way too far!” he cried furiously.

                “Nah,” she said, her smirk getting wider. “That was hilarious. Man, what would you have done if Jordan really got me pregnant?” She laughed.

                Will’s eyes widened. “You…Did you and Jordan…”

                “Maybe. Maybe not.” She winked again before shutting her bedroom door.

                Will slumped against the wall and I went over and pat his arm. He shot me a dirty look and I shrugged innocently.

                “Don’t get mad at me for this. It’s alright to love your sister,” I said.

                “I don’t! I hate that bitch!” he said, loud enough for her to hear. But then he dropped his voice. “Do you know if they really ever had sex?”

                “Oh yea Will, you really hate her,” I said, laughing and walking away, leaving him standing there in his distressed big brother state.