chapter 3

I was crying. The whole freaking time.
I dont even feel anything anymore. tears are just flowing out my eyes and yet i. Dont know why.

I contemplated on calling my dad. But i dont want him to be sad and mad while he's miles away from us.
So i checked him off my list.

How could she do this? All my life ive been a good girl. Yes, i wont lie,  im also a total rebel. But not infront of them. I dont skip class in any way. My. Grades are high and not me. Ive never touched alcohol, i never smoke. Im the perfect daughter. Except for the pranks i did at school. With the help of my bestfriend ofcourse.

But all in all, im not troublesome. heck. I never had boyfriends. I have suitors, but they all run when i start being sarcastic. I mean, i cant help it. Its a talent.

Maybe she wanted me to be bad. Maybe she wanted me to lie .
Maybe she wanted me to be a rebel.

Maybe i wanted to feel how to be free for once.
Maybe this is the perfect situation.

I stopped at a gasoline station just to clear my mind for a little bit. I checked my phone and it was bombarded with calls and messages from my mom.
Hmm , i didnt even notice it . Maybe because i was too busy crying .

I ignored her calls and decided to call my bestfriend.

She picked up on the second ring.

Music was blasting from her background.

"Hayyy girl! Whats up. " she giggled.
Oh my god shes so drunk.

"Girl, can i. " i tried to tell her . But how?

I heard whispering from background.

Great, the guy is still there.

"Can you what girl? Cmon spill. I didnt stop our kiss just because you wanted to play the 'guess what' game"  she saif rather tiredly.

Great now i feel bad for ruining their moment.

In one swift moment i spilled it.

"I want to drink tonight. I mean, at this hour. Its not night anymore right ? Its almost 3?" As soon as the words came out my mouth, i heard her scrambling her words. It consisted with words like,

"Get out now !"
"No . I mean yes. I mean, maybe later. Or tomorrow. I dont know just get out!"
"My best friend needs me. Yes bye k. Get out"

And since i was sad, i fought the urge to not grin at her words. She's basically kicking the guy out just for me. I have a wonderful bestfriend. And im so glad i have her.