Chapter 15😈

My mom came downstairs and acted as if nothing happened.

She quickly asked me about the 'handsome young lad' her words not mine, and started bothering bout details. 

You want details mom?
Well that creature was a vampire, the grim reaper is apparently livid with me at the moment, and i just found out that minions are going to eat me.

The last part didnt seem so bad.

As long as im imagining them right.

Cute and yellow..

But ofcourse , i cant say that.
Unless i want to be sent to a shrink pronto.

A lie quickly took over my words..

"Oh that.." i  gave a little nervous laughter .

"He's just a friend mom.."

or acquaintance whatever .

"Ohhh, is he nice? Is he your boyfriend?" Wow you just had to say that.

"Oh no no. He's just a friend mom. He's really nice by the way.. if youre wondering." N-O-T!  he's kind of maybe, mad at me at the moment but oh well.

She gave me a warm smile.
"Well tell me , why was he here?"

Shit. I dont know.

Think think think think-

"oh uhm he gave me this bracelet. He told me it kind of reminded him of me. So that's that.." i showed her the bracelet that is now clinging on my right wrist.

She pulled a confused look.

"Honey where's the bracelet?" She asked.

What?

I showed it to her again.
"Here mom . Seee its kind of weird looking but its actually cool-" i waved it infront of her face.

"I dont see no bracelet honey."

My eyes widened.

Well shit.

"Youre imagination never fails to amaze me dear. Whatever bracelet that is im sure its pretty. " she gave me a warm smile.

She thinks im crazy.

I think IM crazy.

she said goodbye to me after because she has a shift at her work . She wont be home till tomorrow morning.

I checked my wrist again. Surely the bracelet was still on my wrist.

I touched it and i can feel it.

Was it invisible to her???

"I need coffee" i mumbled to my self.

¤¤¤

Ofcourse.

Everyone at school is either wearing black , or grieving that their prank princess is apparently dead.

Just thinking about my bestfriend being some kind of mythical bad angel makes me nauseus.

I slammed my locker shut..

And then i hear a nasaly voice from behind.

"Awww poor Paris' bff is gone. You know, i kind of liked her actualy. I liked  her more better than you. "  Amanda Tyler, the witch bride slash trash said .

I rolled my eyes.

"Wow Amanda.  Thank you for your lovely opinion about your likeness for my bestfriend and your hatred towards me. Its just that, Ill only give a shit WHEN hell freezes. .  "  i scurry pass her and i can feel her jaw dropped agape at me respones. Her two side kicks were too stunned to move too.