chapter 13

Death at the top ! Enjoy this chapter!
¤

Oh no no no no no no no no

I all but chant in my head.

I stood here , shocked.

"please tell me im still dreaming"  i mumbled as i tried to step back .

Slowly paris. Pretend that he didnt see you.

Just as i was close to our hallway, so i can just lock myself inside my room,my back managed to hit something.

My mom.

And she's grinning at me.

"Honey, where are you going? you know its rude not to entertain your visitor right?" She told me.

Oh yeah , mom, thanks for that. Its just that, i have a perfectly good reason not to because our visitor is a fudging vampire!

But ofcourse,i didnt tell her that.
Its not like she'll believe me.

"Ahm. Ahm. " i stuttered . Great.

"Sure. Mom. Sorry."i smiled sheepishly.

She gave me a warm smile and ushered me to go back . As for the vampire, well, he's just standing there with a sickening smile.

With my heart hammering through my chest, i reluctantly went to my visitor.

"Who are you" is what i was trying to say.

But what came out my mouth was
"hu u"

I hate myself.

He chuckled deeply. Amusement clear in his eyes.

"Im here to deliver a message from Xa- i mean, Death. " he said while grinning.

"Wait. You said Xa? Is that his name? Xa?? "  and deliver a message ? Seriously from a vampire?  Why cant he just write it on a piece of paper like the one i just read awhile ago????? 

He's trying to scare you..

" no  his name is not Xa. I almost spilled his real.name but quickly stopped myself. "  he snapped.

I hate it when people  snap at me for no apparent reason. 

"Then what's his real na-"

"Just forget i said anything. " he snapped again. Great going girl.

Get a vampire all riled up .maybe he'll kill you.

I mumbled a low okay .

"He told me to give this to you.."  he then handed me a bracelet with weird mini markings hanging on it . To be quite honest, it looked actually cool.

I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Is that supposed to kill me or ??"  I trailed off.

"No, its to keep you protected. " he said nonchalantly while glancing around our house.

Where's my mom when i need her.

" protected from what exactly?" I asked.

"You accidentaly found out about our kind. We cant risk -" he shook his head.

Clearly contemplating wether to tell me something or not tell me something.

Ok now im so confused.

"Cant risk what?"

He growled.

I quickly took a step back ..