Chapter 19😈

A crackle of thunder woke me up from my deep slumber.

"Where the hell am i? I cant remember anything." I mumbled as i close my eyes..

Its freaking dark

I sat down and saw a window on my right side.

Oh im in my room .

What happened?

The loud thunder crackled again and it made me shrieked , BIG TIME.

I went up to my window and opened the curtains.

The moon's light quickly enveloped my whole room, while rain poured out from outside.

I took out a deep breath and turned my light switch on.

My room's a mess.

"Ugh, now i have to clean this lair. " i mumbled to myself as I pick up some random pillow on the floor.

It looks like there's a storm coming. . .

suddenly there's a knock on my door.

I opened it and my mom stood from the other side with a beaming smile. Her hair is up on a bun and she is wearing a white tank top and mom jeans.

"Sweetheart! Youre finally awake." She said.

Uhm ,okay?

"Hey mom. " i said.

She peeked inside my room and sighed.

"Your room's a mess. " she stated.

"Uhm, yes, that is why i was cleaning it." I said while scratching my arm.

She nodded and a long silence took over.her eyes dancing around the room like she was looking for something.

"Uhm, mom.do you need anything?" I said.

Her eyes landed on mine again and i felt a shiver.

"No. I mean, yes." She said with a nervous laugh.

Uhm okay?

"Mom,before you answer my question,  can i ask you something?" I said.

"Sure honey, what is it?"
She smiled

"Can you tell me what happened yesterday? I cant seem to remember anything." I said.

Her eyes widened and she laughed.

"Oh honey! You have to try to remember everything. Anyway, go change , your aunt from the other neighborhood invited us for a night swimmimg . Be ready at 10" she said and quickky left.

I arched an eyebrow.

"Uh? Swimming? On this weather? Its like, storming outside mom. " i said .

She stopped and looked at me.
Shocked.

"paris what are you talking about ? Its not even raining? Look , the weather outside is so nice right now." She told me and ushered me to go look at the window.

A calm sky with stars is what i saw.

What the hell? IT WAS RAINING AWHILE AGO!

"mom, it rained! I swear, there was even a loud thunder. Didnt you hear that?" I told her.

She shook her head and laughed.

"Your imagination never fails to amaze me dear. Now go change or we'll be late" she told me then took off.