chapter 10

"But ofcourse princess, i will tell you the whole story some other time. " he smirked at me. And i cant seem to hide the fact that his smirk  made my stomach flip .

"Some other time?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

I will see him again? Wtf.

"Oh yes princess. There will defenitely be another time . We will see eachother again. Soon . " he laughed.

And then he did something that made my heart hammer through my chest.

he leaned in closer,our face almost touching his right hand touching the left side of my cheek, and then he whispered.

"But for now..."  he trailed, a grin slowly forming on his mouth. I was stuck on my chair. I suddenly cant move again. Wtf. Wtf.wtf.

His voice made every hair on my neck stand freaking up.

He looked me in the eye, and i swear  i was trapped in them for a moment. My breathing hitched.
And then he went back to my ear.

He chuckled to himself slowly..
"For now, You sleep." And then he kissed my cheek.

His kiss burned through my left cheek but it also sent some serious shiver.

For a moment i swear i stopped breathing.

I looked at his eyes ,
His green eyes , with grey swirling in it .
His grin got wider.

And then i was out.

Fuu---

________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR OR MEH??

HEHEHR
Im keeping it as good as possible. Although i dont know if my definition of good , is your definition of good .. so yeah.

But please if you liked my story , please give it a like or a vote . Uhm im not good with speeches soooo..
Anyway my rambling is done.

Babush.