chapter 1

They said that you can be anything you want to be ..

So I became a bag of potato chips.

I know what youre thinking..

Lol what?

But tonight, a halloween night, I promised myself that i will not be like most of the girls in our school dressed up as sluts.

Im not being mean or anything,
Im just saying the truth.

There will be a costume contest where the most unique, most remembered costume of the year will be crowned as the "Halloween Princess"  and boy oh boy do i want that title.

But i know dressing up as a bag of potato chips wont win me any titles.
Ever since Amanda Tyler, somehow showed up as a witch bride... Seriously, what's so unique with that?
I mean cmon, im a bag of potato chips.. who doesnt want that?

And im dressed as one..
Who wouldnt remember me .. right?

But knowing Amanda, Regina George's twin , she is bound to get everything she wants.

But before you think that im one of the Plastics, ill have you know that im just an ordinary girl who blends well with everyone. Im not that famous like Amanda,but everyone knows me.

Im their sassy goodie two shoes who wont even touch a bottle of alcohol because in my opinion, i think it should be illegal to hold one. Because once you hold one, there are chances where youll most definitely drink it.

And drinking it will make you do stupid stuffs based on very stupid decisions.

Which is why i am now here sulking near the refrigerator , in this crowded school gym , with everyone dressed up as sluts.  I know , why is there a refrigerator in our school gym?.

Well , to answer your question, the deliquents of this school were assigned to make use of their 'talents' and give this halloween party a thing that is  useful. 

And being the bestfriend of their leader, i commanded my bestfriend to tell them that it would be nice to put a working refrigerator, and not some ice box or whatever.

They declined my first offer of fireworks.

The reason why? I dont know.

You see , i can be a goody two shoes while being a complete rebel too.
Im actually a rebel that is hiding beneath this good girl attitude. And my parents dont know that.

Which is why i landed Gigi Fayes, as my bestfriend.
A deliquent who everyone, even Amanda, wouldnt dare cross.
She's a total prankster and a complete rebel. But she doesnt act like a total queen bee like Amanda, which made everyone like her. Even our teachers. The only thing that's keeping her in this school is her wonderful , out of this world pranks. And ofcourse, her charm.

She's a brunette with long curly hair. Her face is a blessing and so is her smile. So shes got everyone inlove with her.

Oh, and the only thing that's keeping Amanda here in our school is the fact that her parents are extremely rich and kind of donated this school's second building sooo. Theres no way we can get rid of her no matter how witchy her attitude is.

Sulking, because i didnt win the title even though i know im everyone's favorite, i chug down some cola.
That is when my bestfriend came in view.

Dressed up as a race car driver, who is sexy, but not slutty if i may add,  tried to wobble her way to me.

Shes drunk. Great.

"HEYYYY GIRLAAA" she tried to hug me but then fell instead. So i tried to catch her while in my baggy chip costume.

I failed and we both fell to the cold hard floor.

She giggled. While i, am writhing in pain.

"gigi! Get up! I cant . Breathe!" I tried to wiggle

She finally got up and helped me stand.

"Why are you so grumpy my bag of potato chips?" She cooed.

"Ugh. I dont even know. I mean, im stuck in this freakint costume for the whole night without the title of best costume . I mean cmon! Whats so great being dressed up as a witch bride. So unoriginal." I deadpanned.

She snorted.
"I know, i know. I mean when you were on that stage , from the looks on the people's faces, they really favored you. But some people only knows the language money, and thats enough for them to choose who'll be the winner." She sighed.

"Woah, for a drunk girl , you really have your words right for once. I congratulate you.. " i then clapped my hands.

She laughed .

"Soo, how come youre not drunk yet?" She said with confusion.

I laughed.
"Wow. Haha . Good one"

"No, seriously , Paris, im not trying to be a bad influence right now...but.." she tapped her fingers on the wooden table as she speaks.

And sighs.
"Ok fine, i am being a bad influence right now. But can you blame me for wanting my bestfriend to have fun a little? Cmon. Just one shot darling. I promise you wont regret it." She tried reasoning.

I shook my head.
"Maybe next time Gigi.. " i smiled.

"Sure thing girl. Just make sure you call me before you do it. Love lots. I just remembered, i have to go meet someone. He said i look hot tonight. " she winked at me then tried to gracefully walk out the kitchen.

I sighed. Staring at the bottle that  Im so  curious about.. but you know what they say, curiousity killed the cat. And i am not ready to die yet..