Chapter 14

Death let out an agonizing growl mixed with tons of curses.

He immediatly took his cloak off which was a very unusual thing for him to do. .

He never starts a day without his cloak clingin to his body.

But since he is in so much pain, he just had to take it off.

Once the black cloak was off,
Big Black Wings appeared on his back, he almost caged himself with it.

His wings seems to be in pain too.

His voice shook the whole house.

"THAT BITCH!" He said through gritted teeth while he closed his eyes , trying so hard to regain peace again.

But peace was never on his side. . .

"UGHHH FUUUU-"  he all out screamed in the house. Thunder rumbling from outside.

Seems like a storm is about to come when really, it was just Death and his emotions.

Oh he has effect on the weather.

Big time..

"WHAT THE HELL DEATH? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING OVER HERE WHAT GOT YOUR SCYTHE IN A TWIST THAT YOUU-- OH SHIT WHAT IS THAT???"  Val immediatly came to death to try and help him, but Death only pushed him , causing him to hit his back at the wall.

Ouch.

"Im gonna try and forget the fact that you just pushed me Death. Why the hell are you screaming and whats that thing on your arm. "  val looked at the ink markings that is currently snaking on Death's arm.  

He squinted his eyes so he can see clearly even when he's practically far from death since he pushed him . Perks of being a vampire.

Death tried to shield it away from Val's eyes ..but it was too late. The vampire already saw it.

His eye went wide.
He wasnt sure if he saw it right or if it was just his imagination..

He knows that markings..

He might look young like around his 30's but he is hella old.

He is older than Death.
And he knows stuffs way longer than him

Which makes him practically immortal since Death cant touch him or hurt him. He practically raised Death.

Hes like a brother to Death.

Death was about to go away when he snapped at him with a serious tone.

"STAY HERE AND LET ME SEE THAT." Those words alone can send.shivers through your whole body..

"What happened?"

"I.dont know. I just. We , it. It burns! Ive been to Hell and i know what it feels like scorching hot , but  this! This Just burns!!!"death said through gritted teeth. He is panting like crazy. Sweat all over him..

"Shit Death what have you got yourself into.." he knew those marks.

And it wasnt definitely best for both worlds.

_________
A little Death and Val moment..

Hope you liked this filler.

And p.s for Jacie ,i just  wanted you to know that the one cursing there is not the author , its merely just Death . I mean cmon.

It burns.. :p