chapter 4

After 10 minutes of driving, i finally stopped at her condo unit. I know i said she lived nearby, but then her parents are rich and she has enough money to buy her own unit thats why she has one. Its where she throws her party and other socializing stuffs. Her mom doesnt mind anyway, shes barely home.

I immediatly went up to her unit, 3rd floor room 213.  Ive been there since she got it. I helped her decorate it and everything. I knocked on her door using our secret knock, i dont ring the bell so she'll know if its me or not. We just have our own knock sound.

After knocking she immediatly opened the door with a big grin on her face. I felt rather cold suddenly and i dont know why. Its like, the perosn standing infront of me is not Gigi. I dont know why but i suddenly felt uneasy in her presence.

"Come in silly!" She gestured for me to come in. And i complied.

I sat on her leather couch and opened a bag of chip that was resting lonely on her center table.

I sighed.

"So . Tell me what happened. You left the party like a grandma, and after 2 hours you called me telling me you want to drink. Is that right?" She said.

I was too tired and confused so i only gave a nod.

"What happened Paris.." she sat beside me and then put a hand on my hand. Were bestfriends. I told her everything.

I was about to cry but no tear fell.

"My mother is cheating on my father." I said , void with emotion.

She gasped. Then looked at me.

"Oh my. Paris. Im so sorry. But , i thought you knew? " she said as she gave me water.

"Yes gigi i knew"  i gulped.
" but i always thought that i was just imagining things. . I thought, my mom loved my dad. I mean, my dad was good to her and yet.. this." I whispered.

We both sighed.

"What are you gonna do?"she asked.

"The question is what are we gonna do?" I said with a grin on my face.

We both said in unison.
"Were going to DRINK!" and then we laughed.

Our laughter died and she looked at me with a facial expression that i cant decipher. Its like, Gigi is not infront of me but rather someone else.

"Stupid idea dont you think? To drink your problems away? Its not like it will really make it go away right? It just makes you feel like its gona for a moment, and then after it, everything will come back to you , hitting you like a freaking avalanche.." she told me as she tried to open a bottle . She was going to put it on a glass but i stopped her hand. A gesture saying that i will drink the whole bottle.

I sighed as she gave me the bottle.

"I know. Stupid. But cant i be a rebel for a while? Ive been a good girl my whole life and yet this. This is stupid. " i sighed then continued.

"But then again i am stupid for not realizing that my mom's been cheating on my dad. So let's say cheers to that. And you shall welcome your bestfriend finally stepping out of her comfort zone sister!"  I smiled at her.

She gave me a confused look.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, this is all surprising me. You never touched yet alone a beer bottle. You always say it burns and that you will go to hell.. " she told me.

"Well im already in hell . Isnt this world just an illusion? We are all bad people anyway. The whole world reeks evilness. " i said as i pressed the bottle near my lips but not yet sippin.

She grinned at me.
"But you knoe Paris. You can stop what youre about to do . I can stop you.if you want to." she raised an eyebrow.

I smiled at her.
"Dont stop me"

If its possible, her grin just got wider. And a knot was forming on my stomach.
I dont know if im just anxious , scared or whatever that im finally going to drink. I know to some people its not that much of a big deal. But for me , it is.

"Let's DRINK TO THAT SISTER!" We clinked our bottles together and i sipped the bitter liquid slowly then suddenly, i was chugging the whole thing . I am kind if confused that she didnt even try to sip .

But when everything went dizzy, i swear her clothes turned black.
And then i was out.