Chapter 21

I woke up with a throbbing headache.

I glanced at my surroundings and saw that i am not in a room.

I glanced at my right side and saw my cousin sprawled on the floor  holding a bag of chips while snoring.

Multi-tasker

I squinted my eyes and rubbed them frantically.

The happenings from last night played in my mind like a plague i cant get rid off.

I sat up and pried the blankets off of me and crawled to where Jane was .

She looks tired.

I should wake her up carefully.

"JANE! THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOUR HAIR!" I Screamed.

And like.on cue , she let out a piercing shriek and jumped crazily on the floor while messing her hair in the process.

"Get it off get it off get it off!!" She screamed.

I let out a booming laugh .

She deadpanned stared at me.

"Seriously?" She said.

I snorted.
"Yep" i said popping the P.

I finger combed my hair that resembled a bird's nest and got up .

She went to the kitchen and started flipping pancakes while i opened their curtains. Light streaks took over the modern looking living room .

My eyes danced around the room and a bunch of chips are scattered on the floor.

I felt my heart  twitch for a moment and i grunted in pain..

"Are you okay paris? What's happening in there?" She yelled from the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

What the fudge just happened .

"I-im okay.no worries." I assured her . I fixed the living room because i hate trash. I want everything squeeky clean

after that, i went to the kitchen where the smell of bacons and pancake is filling up my senses.

I sat down on the stool..
"Hey Jane. Can i ask you something?" I said with a sigh

She smiled.
"Sure."  She continued frying the bacon.

I played with the hem of my shirt , suddenly feeling nervous.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Why?" She said back.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I cant remember anything.." i mumbled..

She grinned.
"You mean, you dont remember saying anythinf about how you kinda liked Lucas? Girl, we talked about him the whole night last night. And then you kinda got out of control and drunk my mom's expensive wine.. you passed out after." She said in between giggles.

I what??????

We what?????

It was just a dream paris..what happened in the bathroom was just a dream.

"You mean, you didnt shower last night and yelled help from inside because you saw a snake in the tub?" I left some of the details..

She gave me a -are you serious -look.