Chapter 35

Listen to strange love by Halsey for this chapter. Enjoy :)
____________________

Death  gave me a whole day to prepare. 

After our conversation in his room awhile ago,   I stormed out of his room and walked all over the house with no destination in mind.

I mean, he didnt even give me my own room! Where the hell am i supposed to stay? In his dark as fuck room? 
No freakity way dude .

After my little tour in his house , a raspy kinda voice stopped me from my tracks  .
Standing behind me--holding a large popcorn and soda was Gio, who I learned from the last time that I was here,  is Gluttony . Yep , heard that right .

And no,he is not fat. He's the opposite of that  . And hes pretty good looking.

All the Seven Deadly sins are.

"Uhm, do you need any help?" He asked me .

He's friendly Paris. He's friendly. . He didnt kill you the last time you were here . Plus, you got this whole bracelet protecting you right? You got this gurl.

"Can you please tell me where the hell is Death? He left me alone in his room --" i snap my finger "-just like that. Talk about being a terrible host."  I stomped my foot in annoyance.

He just snickered.
"Oh yeah, Death told me that if I happen to see a whiny girl , show her to her room and wait for further instructions..." he smiled as he leads me back to the hallway with rooms.

My eye twitched as i followed him
"Wait for further instructions? What am I? His fucking maid???" I scoffed and glared at Gio .  He put both of his hands up in surrender

"Woah dont shoot the messenger. Im just following him.dont wanna get my ass barbecued by his scythe ya know..." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

Oh when I see that guy ill kill him!

"Here you go. Your room." He ushered me in and my eyes almost bulged out.

Woah this is beautiful.

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard Gio clear his throat.

"Okay so uhm- " he scratched the back of his neck "- wait for further instructions I guess.."he gave me a last one shy smile and then he left.

Leaving me alone in this big room

Let me give you a quick description.

Theres a huge sized white bed smack dab in the middle, while theres a huge window giving me a full view of the snow covered trees. The sun is about to set and the whole room is carpeted .  Theres a door to a very cute bathroom and a connecting door to a huge walk in closet where there's a huge mirror as well.  Clothes from different brands are well placed and shoes with different shades filled my eyes.

Holy shiznit.

Theres also a grey sofa and a white coffee table near the window.

I could drink coffee to that view everyday sis.

Feeling tired , I went my way to the bed and plopped down. My eyes scanned the bedside table and I noticed a note on top of it.

I snatch and opened it.

DEAR YOU.

Were leaving for Las Vegas at 9. Ill be at your door at 8:59 so you better hussle because if I dont see you at the door at 8:59, ill leave you. And if I leave you, you wont be able to do the plan. And if youre not able to do that, well then you just fucked up our plan. And trust me, you wouldnt wanna do that because if this one shot fails, ill freaking follow you wherever you are and torture you. I am not your friendly grim reaper. I will kill everyone in your family.