Chapter 30📍

~We dont have to talk, we dont have to dance we dont have to smile we dont have to make friends . Its so nice to meet you, let's never meet again~

¤
My therapist. Is evil.

Oh my Gosh.

Frasier spoke.
"Yes i heard you met the girl?"

What girl? Is it me? Oh my gosh i think its me

" yes my lord.  She is mediocre and i just wanted to snatch her neck in an instant ." She said then laugh a witch laugh.

SHES A WITCH?

OH GREAT!
ANOTHER ONE.

AND WAIT, DID SHE JUST CALL ME A MEDIOCRE??????

"do not touch her until i say so. Does she bear the bracelet?" He asked.

Yeah dont touch me!
I mentally screamed and
I immediatly checked my wrist and saw my bracelet. Why the hell do they want this?

"Yes my lord. And it seemed to cling to her . I couldnt hypnotise her. She seemed to be ... protected. " she said. Confusion laced in her voice.

Frasier threw something and i heard a bang.

"THAT'S BECAUSE SHE IS!THAT DAMN JEWELRY IS WHAT'S PROTECTING HER AND DEATH! WE NEED IT BEFORE THEY FIND OUT ITS PROPER USE!" He roared.

The two witches were taken aback. But after a few seconds, they regained their postures.

"Uhm since im part of this. May i ask you what's the real use of that bracelet?"
Xirca querried.

"That fucking bracelet holds Death's soul." He said in a deep voice.

The two witches had eyes like saucer now.

His what now?

Astana stuttered.
"Wh-wha- De -Death? Prince of hell's soul?But. But he doesnt have one. Because he cant be killed." She said.

The irony oh my gosh

Thats when Frasier laughed.

"Thats what they all thought.That angel, being in this world for a long time now is still ignorant with things. He is such a boy with decisions. Always acting on impulse. First , he exposed our kind to a human. A HUMAN! Now he gave this human something he didnt know was special." He grinned.

"And what are you gonna do with it when you get it?" Xirca asked.

Frasier beamed.
"Oh im gonna take it and crush it with his soul in it. With that, i am able to kill that Damn Angel. I am going to continue what he started.  And when i kill him,im going to take his place as The Angel of Death. The reaper of souls on earth. The walker between heaven and hell.  Hell's Prince would be my title. And no one can stop me. While you two, my trusty helper, will get anything you desire. " he finished with a sinister laugh.

The two witches seemed to be ecstatic with the plan and laughed with that annoying witch laugh..

While I, well. Im scared as hell .my heart feels like a bunch of elephants running and im feeling a tad bit dizzy. Ok not a tad, A WHOLE LOT DIZZY.

my heart felt scorching hot and i couldnt scream because i fear they will hear me.

Im experiencing all this agony with only one thing in my mind.