chapter 23😈

Death kneeled  infront of the whole city.

Ahh Las Vegas.

The sin city.

Where every person you meet isnt exactly who you think is .

You could be mingling with humans or other creatures.

*cough* mostly *cough* Vampires.

He took his cloak off again ,deciding to let the wind hug his big frame.

He was mad , annoyed and pissed off at everything.

It started to drizzle.

"Come forth scythe" he mumbled with a hoarse voice.

Lightninf striked and a thunder rumbled .

He gripped his scythe and pointed it to the sky .
The tip of the scythe emitted a bolt of light .

Lightning started to be visible through human eyes.

When really, he connected the lightning and made it strike to every single vampire in the city.

He heard their agony.

He did that just for the sake of his enjoyment. . .

He snickered.

"i should name my scythe zeus." He pondered for awhile then shrugged..

"Nah, too cliche. Ill name you scythe because it sounds cool"  he grinned at himself.

He chanted again and the scythe shrunk to a knife size. He placed it in his pocket.

Then he jumped from the 68th floor .
Flying through the cold wind , letting the drizzle of rain hit him.

No one will see him flying for he is Death.

He saw the lights blurr . So he closed his eyes for a moment while he let his wings fly him to wherever. his wings are better than GPS. He always felt at peace whenever he flies through cities.

"I hate you" he heard the faint voice of  Paris . It made his eyes pry open . He lost his balance and hit a billboard on the way. .

He grunted in pain.

"What the fu-"

He stopped.

He smelled something.

His nose followed the un usual smell , he flied to a sketchy street where most people get robbed or kill.

He knows,
He's been here.

Countless times.

He flied to it and just as he was about to land, an arrow shot his side , making him wince in so much pain..

He took the arrow off and smelled it.

Poena

Death growled.

A Poena is an arrow used by Minions, crafted by witches to cause pain to everyone who will get hit by it.

But Death was supposed to be immune to any kind of weapon..

So this arrow mustve been crafted by the most powerful witch on the surface of earth.

Astana..