Chapter 29📍

~caus ive done some things that i cant speak. And i tried to wash you away but you just wont leave. So wont you take a breath and dive in deep. Cause i came here so you'd come for me. Im begging you to keep on hunting.~

¤¤

It was awkward yes. But i just stared at her while she's speaking.

I know its totally rude and everything. Acting like im mute or what. But you see, even with my coat on,  it still feels chilly. Like, the whole vibe in this room is chilly.

Its like having that feeling when you were a kid and you think a hand is about to grab your foot from the bed. 
That unerving feeling of waiting for that  something to grab your foot.

The paranoia that leaves your spine chilling and your whole body scared.

"Ms Andrews . Your mother is worried that you may have been shocked about the incident. Would you mind telling me about it?" She said in a nice voice. She sounds like she's probably in her 30's or something.
But the looks?
She looked 22 . The heck?

I sighed. "I, I was shocked. Yes. But not to the point where she thinks im traumatized or whatever." I spoke for the first time.

Her expression didnt change to a
Oh finally she's talking .
But remained to a im a nice doctor let me listen to your problems while i charge you thousands for this. Look.

She sighed.
"I see. But sometimes dear, its better if you talk to someone about it. Ypur feelings after the incident your thoughts. The events that happened after.."  i knitted my eyebrows and stared at her

Events? What the hell is she talking about?

She gupled but smiled nevertheless.

I was about to speak when i heard something behind me. Like from the door.

I whip my head to it and saw nothing.

I brought my attention back to the Dr.
"Did you hear that?" I asked her.

She grimaced.
"Heard what?" 

I frowned.

"Uhm nothing. Please continue whatever it is you were saying"

I tried my very best to tune in to whatever she was trying to say.
If only i wasnt hearing  a constant psst  and imbecile whispering from the door.

My head is hurting.

"Is there a problem Ms.Andrews?" Dr.Anna asked. Confusion and something i cant decipher is written on her face .

"Uhm,just feeling a bit of a headache." I said as i nurse my head.

Ugh fudge this headache. What the heck.

"Oh. Well maybe we could continue this tomorrow . Yes?" She said .

I had to get out of here so i just said ok..

After the whole Awkward moment with the therapist, I went out of that room like The Flash and didnt even said thank you to the receptionist.

I quickly hauled a cab and went home.

I sent my mother a quick text telling her that  the therapy session ended early so i just went home and also told her that i needed sleep because of this throbbing headache.

I didnt even had the chance to reply to my cousin Jane who texted me
How are you?.
and went in my room and locked the door.

Ugh . Jane . The memories always flashes back. From the pool. Lucas. The bathroom fiasco. This -this-