CHAPTER 26📍

Five minutes after Death shot up like Jack in the box , the rain wouldnt stop pouring. . .

He flew all over the city with a constant thought.

Kill

His beast inside has been raging ever since he got a new addition to his face.

How dare she make my skin her very own canvass!

He cant help but get mad at Paris for everything. Ever since he met that stubborn girl, his life became even more oppressive .

But he damn knows as well that Paris has nothing to do with it. That the girl has no power or whatsoever to be able to make burning ink appear on the angel of death's skin.

It made him even more aggravated.
From the clouds he decided to zoom past the city buildings and inhaled every soul that is about to die . Without snapping a finger , he flew past buildings and cars , vaccuming their souls merciless.

Usually he would play with them or maybe, give them a little scare before they die. .
But not today.
today, he is Death . Death who everyone feared.

Death who is merciless and would snap your neck in a split second without giving a blink.

He decided to take a break and stand at the  roof of the tallest building in their city.
He inhaled the fresh scent of land from the rain he caused awhile ago.

He neatly tucked his big black wings behind his back and in an instant, his cloak appeared. Enveloping his whole body.

"Come forth scyth" he said . Voice hoarsed from all the screaming he did awhile ago caused by the burning sensation of his tattoo.

In a crackle of thunder
A lightining struck at his direction..
His jagged sharp scythe appeared on his hand. He gripped it tightly and whispered.

"Show me Astana."

He waved his scythe on the air and smoke appeared from its tip.

Normally the smoke will turn into a mirror where he can see everything he wishes to see. But now,
Now its just smoke.

Which only means something.

If his scythe, the most powerful balanced weapon on earth,cant track a single witch, then that means
Astana is talking to someone who is able to block his scythe .

And whoever that may be,
Is a great danger not only to Paris but also to him.

He was about to call Val when Val beat him to it by texting .

He took his cellphone device out of his jeans. (something Val insisted on him having.) And read the text message.

"You need to come here ..ASAP"

And just like that. He disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

¤¤¤

Death appeared in his mansion a minute after he recieved the message.

Upon walking to where Val was , he passed by the seven deadly dudes .

They all pulled out a confused look. And just to piss Death even more, Leo decided to ask him about the ink on his face to which Death replied with a growl and a smack on his head.

He decided to check his image on the mirror and just there on the right side of his face , on his sharp jaw, a swirl of ink is plastered.

"Cazzo ! Im not a coloring book"  he muttered and let out a string of profanities in different languanges.