Chapter 11

I woke up.

Or atleast i thought i did.

I mean, after everything that happened last night, im surprised im still alive.

But no.
when i bumped my toe into a furniture and realized it didnt hurt , thats when i knew i was dreaming.

"Shit" i cursed as i tried to wobble into a non familiar place. It smelled like vanilla and mint. i have no idea where i am right now.

The crazy thing about this dream is that i am walking while watching myself walk at the same time in this very dark place. I know its dark. But still, when i squint my eyes real good, i can see the furnitures but dark. .

I can see that im infact, in a living room. Where there's a huge leather couch shaped like the letter L with a coffee table at the middle. There's a really huge chandelier that's on but still, all i can see are dark images of everything. Its like everything is in black and white. . Yep. Thats how you can only explain it.

That's when i heard a sound .
A sound that can lull anyone to sleep. But not me.
I just woke up.

In my dream at least..

Anyway, i tried to go near to where the sound is coming from. I walked and walked until i ended up infront of a huge door that's slightly creaked open.
Im not trying to pry or anything but..

Yeah, I tried to look at who's in it.
That's when i heard the music- or ahm, the piano,  louder.

And there he is.

The hooded man.

Death..

am i in his house????????

Can he see me???

I had to test my theory, so i kicked the door.
Luckily, this dream is real. I am dreaming and he didnt hear nothing. So i went inside.

Everything is still black and white though.

Since i just found out that he cant see me, i sat on his leather couch. Listening to him play the piano perfectly.

For someone who's cursed , he looked so unflawed..

And then i heard footsteps. Nearing us. Death payed no heed to it and continued playing.

"Why the heck are you playing in the dark Death?" A velvety voice said from the door. But from Death's reaction, it seemed like the voice didnt sound velvety at all. More like a hiss. My head turned towards the sound and my jaw dropped.

There he is, another unflawed man standing at the door , glaring at Death. 

Why are they so good looking!
Theyre supposed to be scary!

Death didnt stop playing.
He then closed his eyes and continued playing. Louder . Like he had three freaking hands.

His voice shocked me .
It was so soothing and less deadly.
To me atleast.

"Because still.. in the absence of light.. i want everyone to know  that i can still bring music. " He said deeply.

The guy standing at the door didnt look amused. He just stood there with a big grimace on his face. Like he wasnt expecting death to say something soo. Poetic?

He chuckled deeply.

And then glared at the guy.

"I HAVE NIGHT VISION YOU DIMWIT!" he roared and it shook everything inside the room.