chapter 8

"You--youre, death? Like death death?"i managed to ask. Somehow my fear subsided. Why. It should be sky rocketing right now.

"The one and only..babe." he winked at me.

"What did you do to gigi. Why is she calling you master?"  Wow i can move now. I managed to stop our touching knees, because its making me feel hot. Like burning hot. .

He smiled.
"Oh, Gigi, she's one of my bad angels. You know.. " he said in a matter of fact tone.

"So she's an angel?" I asked perplexed.
My bestfriend is a fallen?

"Qui..but not the kind of angel youre thinking of.."  he told me. Then he clasped his hand together and looked at me. Like its some kind of bussiness.

He made a facial expression saying "may i?" And i nodded. I wanted him to continue..

"Ever wondered why Gigi's always been, hmm. Reckless? All your life princess, shes been trying to get you to do bad things. Crazy things.. but you.. youre soo, good....."
He furrowed his eyebrows.

I took this opportunity to ask him a question.

"If i have a bad angel. Surely i should have a good one too right?" I asked.

His eyes glinted amusement.

"Smart.. but you see, you killed your good angel the moment you took a sip of that alcohol..." my heart plummets to the ground
What.

"Unlike gigi, good angels should stay hidden. Theyre in your conscience darling. You. You are your good angel. The one whispering in your brain to think logical and dont drink dont smoke dont do that dont do this , is , your angel. That is why this world has people like gigi. The one who'll tell humans to be a rebel, to try this . Try that.
They are here to taint your white paper darling. Humans were created naturally good.

But like Gigi, they are programmed to be the 'bad influences' in this world.  Humans naturally thought that bad angels have big black wings and look scary. But no. Theyre just your friend who is telling you to smoke a little weed and rebel a little.

Do you get the picture paris?.." he  looked at me. I blinked.

What the hell.

"  So youre saying, every one who is a bad influence IS a bad angel?" I said.

He smiled.

"Im afraid you got it wrong princess. There are only a few .. okay , a thousand of bad angels in this world. But since they did there job well done, they influenced some of the humans to be a bad influence to other people. Really, it makes their job easy.. only special cases like you have their bad angels as their bestfriend or friend darling.you see, even from your great great great grandmother or grandfather, they have bad angels beside them. You may have probably called them uncle or auntie in some chances, some may have been introduced to you as a friend, but you wont know that. ." He smirked.

"That's why the qoute 'choose your friends wisely' falls perfectly in this world eh?" He grinned at me .

"Wha-what do you mean in special cases like me?" I asked .

"Ahh,emotions.. the gateway to hell." He smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows..
Wtf.

"Aww, that..  youve been very freaking hard to be influenced princess. All your life you ignored Gigi's fun.. and in just swift motion, or should i say emotion, you called Gigi saying you want to be a rebel. So in short, Gigi didnt do anything. It was your choice. Surely she may have influenced you , but she didnt tell you to do it at that moment. It was your choice...." he raised an eyebrow then sighed..

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean.. " oh my gosh.

"Who  wouldve thought that a simple couple who truly loves eachother, will be the cause of someone pure to be tainted?."

He smirked.